Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i thugt i will do the same as everybody else.

http://zlobo.bounceme.net/zlobo/car/...4/PICT1281.JPG

ABT C5 Lord Of The Rings
    2004 1/4 Mile ET 12.00 191Km/h @1,5Bar
    2009 1/4 Mile ET 11.92 213Km/h @ 1,5Bar 437WHp
    2010 1/4 Mile ET 11.45 110Km/h @ 1,5Bar 437Whp
    kostic.nu

Comment

• my S2 as a working car

and just cleaned

Comment

• Originally posted by T2Andy

Any more details on this S2 it looks mint..
        Yeah! What are the front and rear bumpers, they look a bit like the ones I had on my A80 Sport Edition, very nice indeed.....

Tell us more!

Cheers,

Steve
        The Perfectionist
        sigpic
        Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

• @Steve, I think they must be the factory fitted Kamei design bumpers, similar to the those on your old series 3 80 16V quattro.

More pictures and info please v|ncenT^.

Nuvo.

Comment

• I think they look fantastic, but had no idea you could get them for an S2!
            Attached Files
            The Perfectionist
            sigpic
            Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

• Lovely jubbly. The FA lists them for all typ89 Coupes(fwd and quatrro).
              There is also a "colour edition" for 4 and 5 cyl models, I guess this is a fully colour coded version of the standard bumpers.

I couldn't find any other Coupe pics with these rare bumpers.

Comment

• He may have started something there they do look good.
                sigpic

Comment

• Thanx guys for good response..

About the bumpers, they are Kameii Add-on kit based on standard bumpers, pretty rare, I have not seen any other coupes in Norway with this type... I really like the bumper back, but i don't like the front so it will be replaced with an S2 bumper next summer !

More info, and more pics later !

FatAudi80: It is not the type on your picture...

Here is a picture that shows the rear bumper !

My next mod will probably be the very rare Treser lights !
                  Last edited by v|ncenT^; 2 October 2005, 20:43.
                  '93 Audi S2 Coupe ABY "sZwei"
                  '08 Audi A6 4F Allroad/Lowroad

Easy livin'

Comment

• Nice rear bumper
                    Was just going to ask why the car had four stud wheels on an S2 but then looked at your sig. I still miss my cq20v sometimes, sounds way better then the S2
                    Car looks mint,
                    2001 Avus Silver B5 RS4.
                    2004 A4 Avant 1.8T quattro Sport-LE.
                    1995 S2 Coupe - sold (sniff)

Comment

• Hi Vincent welcome to the forum, nice CQ you have there, those bumpers sure are rare - I can't say I've ever seen them fitted to any Coupe before.

When you say they are an add-on kit do you mean that the lower parts are attached to the standard bumpers? Nah can't be.
                      Or do you mean you bought them as complete bumpers?

Let's see some more detailed close ups of these super rare parts please.
                      I've seen this bumper on sale on eBay before and it was described as a Zender item just to confuse things. It looks the same as yours what do you think?

Nuvo.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Fourrings: I would not say that the 7a sounds better than the 2.2T, but you have way more 5cylinder sound, and that is what matters

Nuvo: Thanx, yes, i mean that they are based on standard bumpers, that the lower parts are attached afterwards. No i have not buyed them, they came on the car from the fabric (surely after mounted ), there are also some other very rare parts on the car..

The picture looks like my bumpers, and i am 100% sure that Kameii is the fabricate ( because after looking close on the bumpers it is typed Kameii and a fabricate number or something....
                        Last edited by v|ncenT^; 2 October 2005, 21:27.

Easy livin'

Comment

• Very interesting Vincent. I've just found this on eBay is this what you have on the front end?
                          linky
                          EDIT :Sorry this is for the Typ85 Coupe. Forget that.
                          What other rare goodies do you have then?

Comment

• Nah, that is not the front end..
                            This is the front end ! ( Who i don't like :mischeif: )

There are a lot of "options" equpiment in the car from fabric, maybe more than there is on a S2 !
                            The other rare thing is kameii light spoilers ! Who is not mounted for the moment.
                            Last edited by v|ncenT^; 2 October 2005, 21:40.

Easy livin'

Comment

• I think I like it. Would you conside a trade for some Treser rear lights?
                              I see you got the the face lifted front end with clear indicators and competiton grille.
                              Come on, what else ya got?

Comment

• Yeah, the bumper is OK, but i will change it to an S2 in the future !

Trade would be nice, but i do think i don't want to ship it over seas, sorry =)
                                The car is delivered orginal with the B4 front, and the clear indicators is someth
                                ing the last owner purchased, I changed the head lights couple of months ago with head lights from an RS2, the competition grill was also purchased because i don't like the kameii grill

And a little bit of the specs on the car from fabric;

Kameii Add-on styling
                                Full leather interior with wood trim
                                Electrical sunroof from an S6
                                S2 steering wheel
                                Electirc climate control
                                4 electrical windows ( also the back windows ) Rare option as i know.
                                Heated front/back seats and also the back mirrors.
                                And i do think that the ecu has been chipped or replaced with an ABT ecu.

Mods :

Audi RS2 Head lights
                                Clear corner indicators
                                Complete DLS competion stereo ( under construction )
                                Plasma instruments ( not a crappy type, soon to be installed )
                                Lowered 45mm with H&R springs
                                Yellow koni's on all the four ( makes the car stiff as hell )
                                ASA DM3 7,5x18" Wheels with CEAT 225/40/18 tyres.
                                RAY Chrome exhaust system

Plans :

S2 Front bumper
                                Treser rear lights
                                ABY (RS2) engine and a 5 lug conversion. ( maybe the next summer. ) :mischeif:
                                Last edited by v|ncenT^; 8 October 2005, 19:10.

Easy livin'

Comment

Working...
                                X