Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Might as well join in on this giant thread.... My Lago AAN conversion and my friend's as well. There is one more to come in our group, a pearl white one, and another friend building a 4000 Q with an AAN in it. Picture was taken at the Cult Classic Show in Penna.

Comment

• The dishes on the Lago Blue car look awesome!

How wide, and what offset?
      Siena's: '96 Audi RS4 B5 "Outlaw" Sedan
      Girlfriends: '02 Ford Explorer 5,0 V8

Comment

• Attached Files
        Last edited by Tomquattro; 28 August 2008, 12:43.
        Porsche Cayenne Turbo
        http://community.webshots.com/user/tornadoquattro100

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=661477270

Comment

• not S2, but S4 & S6. Not the best 'cause of crappy camera, but definately fresh! Hope can share here.

princepolo vel. oliwer78

urS6 USAspecs
          urS4 USAspecs
          80 quattro "Competition" Edition
          sigpic

Comment

• An recent photo, just one day before get back home her after 7months of hard working in the AAN+VEMS conversion!

Cheers!
            Attached Files
            - Looking for a S2
            - Lancia Dedra HF turbo i.e. (4sale)
            - Typ89 Coupè quattro, 20Vt AAN, VEMS, K24-7000@1.3bar (scrapped )

sigpic

Comment

• Some pictures of my NEWLY built sZwei ('93 ABY) now with an '97 AAN engine running about 600hk on the T62-1 Turbonetics....

'93 Audi S2 Coupe ABY "sZwei"
              '08 Audi A6 4F Allroad/Lowroad

Easy livin'

Comment

• wow! looking good

Comment

• That last picture with the white wheels does it for me, that looks very nice and tough

Comment

• The white one's are 8x17 ET40 ( The real urS4/S6 Bolero's ) with 225/45/17 Wintertyres, and are used when I have to use the car in bad weather.. Planning to mount some new 215/40/17 just to get the car as low as possible...The 9,5x18s takes a lot of time to hold neat and clean, so they are just used for show

'93 Audi S2 Coupe ABY "sZwei"
                    '08 Audi A6 4F Allroad/Lowroad

Easy livin'

Comment

• Not the best pictures as they are crap quality but some none the less

Pearl white 91-S2-3B K&N cone air filter - Home made induction pipe work - 18" RS4 replica alloys - Yokohama Parada Spec 2 rubber - Colour coded body work - Bilstein/H&R suspension - s/s 3in turbo back Longlife exhaust - SFS water hoses - Samco boost hoses - RS2 FARB - RS2 eyeballs - Squeaky interior trim & 2 bar!

Comment

• matt,all those pictures are great...........owever they are all in plymouths d.o.g.g.i.n.g areas????////

Comment

• I wouldn't know Andy.....
                          Pearl white 91-S2-3B K&N cone air filter - Home made induction pipe work - 18" RS4 replica alloys - Yokohama Parada Spec 2 rubber - Colour coded body work - Bilstein/H&R suspension - s/s 3in turbo back Longlife exhaust - SFS water hoses - Samco boost hoses - RS2 FARB - RS2 eyeballs - Squeaky interior trim & 2 bar!

Comment

• 85 WR Urquattro, 85 20vT International liveried RallyRep
                            93 MTMS2 Avant

Comment

• Very nice shots Ian, how long have you had the Ur?
                              Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

• We've had this rally rep only about a month now, it was offered to us by Klausy after the theft and destruction of our last one. We've had our other one a (black Ur) 13 yrs

85 WR Urquattro, 85 20vT International liveried RallyRep
                                93 MTMS2 Avant

Comment

Working...
                                X