• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by quattrostyle View Post
    pearl white 80q? Nice
    Looks like silver to me?
    Audi 80 Competition -94 Daily driver

www.garaget.org/fish for more pic´s of my cars

Comment

• This is not an S2, but it has some boost.
      P.S.Lithuania
      Attached Files

Comment

• Very nice, is the hood painted like that?? looks very real!!

Fish: yeah, the 80q is the Zermatt silver LY7Y
        Last edited by Trankelstein; 21 November 2011, 18:48. Reason: Additional comment
        sigpic
        80 quattro 1984..... S2 sedan 1994

Zermatt silver......... Brilliant black

Comment

• Originally posted by Trankelstein View Post
          Very nice, is the hood painted like that?? looks very real!!

Photoshop and two different photos (1 with hood open, 1 with closed)

Comment

• Originally posted by Trankelstein View Post
            hmm never seen that shade of Zermatt before, must be the ligthing then.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAMM0 View Post
              Photoshop and two different photos (1 with hood open, 1 with closed)
              aha it gave me ideas of putting photofilm depicting the enginebay on the hood..
              sigpic
              80 quattro 1984..... S2 sedan 1994

Zermatt silver......... Brilliant black

Comment

• Hi guys.

Here some old pics.

And some, newers

photobucket SUCKS
                sigpic

Comment

• Nice cars. Liked the S2 more with the smoked rear lights though.
                  Audi 80 Competition -94 Daily driver

www.garaget.org/fish for more pic´s of my cars

Comment

• Must admit i prefer the red's on that avant, recon those tinted one's would look smart on a red avant.

and the borbets on an S/RS4 is something you don't see a lot

Comment

• M.

Not the right place, but would it look better with a different tail pipe ?

Comment

• Here´s a few pictures of my car. The scenery is not so breath taking. But in front of my garace is the only place that I can take pictures of the car when it´s still cleenish

S2 Avant SleeperWagon 570hv and 765nm on 2,2bar/E85

Comment

• Originally posted by Gompa View Post
                          Must admit i prefer the red's on that avant, recon those tinted one's would look smart on a red avant.

and the borbets on an S/RS4 is something you don't see a lot
                          Yes, the tressers was fine but with the A90's rear plate, the avant is better with all read.
                          And the Borbets are a little rares yes. They are from an old Mertxe (mercedes benz).

PS: the A4 is "only" a 110hp TDI

Originally posted by David in Dublin View Post
                          Not the right place, but would it look better with a different tail pipe ?

YEEESSSS. But I don't see other one like I want!!
                          In the past I have some normal round pipes but I hate they. And because I dosen't find some rentangle tips (like Remus ones); I put that.

But now, the new law for the MOTs, say that ALL the tips soldered in one exhaust mufflers is a rebuilt of a exhaust system and it's ILLEGAL!!!
                          Because I must put off that tip and leave the mufler "clean" or buy other muffler. But anyone can say me what muffler is legal for the MOTs...
                          photobucket SUCKS
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Vauhtiveikko View Post
                            Here´s a few pictures of my car. The scenery is not so breath taking. But in front of my garace is the only place that I can take pictures of the car when it´s still cleenish

Hi there.
                            One question: with this lip, how you can cold your IC?

I open the hole and you close it! HAHAHAHAHA

photobucket SUCKS
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Vauhtiveikko View Post
                              Here´s a few pictures of my car. The scenery is not so breath taking. But in front of my garace is the only place that I can take pictures of the car when it´s still cleenish

Looks all good to me Whats that rear spoiler if you dont mind me asking.

Comment

• Originally posted by M_GORDON View Post
                                Hi there.
                                One question: with this lip, how you can cold your IC?

I open the hole and you close it! HAHAHAHAHA
                                The underside of the license plate is open all the way (the stock grille is replaced with a black metal mesh) My intake air temps show good figures with this solution. The lip lifts air to the cooler I think

The rear spoiler was allready attached to the car when I bought it and it has no decals on it, so not sure who has made it. There was a picture of a white widebody RS2 here with similar spoiler. That car was also here in Finland I think.
                                S2 Avant SleeperWagon 570hv and 765nm on 2,2bar/E85

Comment

Working...
                                X