My S2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My S2

Hi guys here is the car, after all the questions iv asked in the last 3 wks since iv owned this car its finally out of the garage after two rear wheel bearings,two wishbones with new bushes,two new rear brake dust covers, two new calipers plus discs and pads,a new clutch master cylinder a 3b one instead of the aby new rocker gaskets, plus oil change engine and gear box two new rear diff plugs plus new oil and a wash and blow dry, my son is a professional detailer got some lovely goodies in his bag done a nice job considering the cars 16yrs old the wheels came with the car not sure iff i like them id prefer a set of RS4 wheels plus a set of 16" Avus still loads to do when i get some more spare cash.

Attached Files

Looks well.

Spare cash + S2 = no spare cash.
    Eric

95 S2 Avant under rebuild.

Comment

Very nice, I have always liked S2's in silver.
      The Perfectionist
      sigpic
      Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Very nice, but find more money for the 16" Avus wheels quick. IMHO.

Comment

iv already got the 16" avus wheels you think they would look better.

Comment

Looking very nice and I agree , the wheels need to go, or keep them for winter rims.
            The RS4 rims look great as 18's but the Avus on an "S" is the way to go

Comment

Working...
            X