Finally got the Pearl green colgate wagon back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by andyg plym View Post
    minhea seems to be refering to 3b digi-tec chips...anyone had bad experience with aby ones?

one thing to note: i drove my other s2 avant back from same area of london 2 weeks previously as the green one and spent exactly the same on fuel @ £40.

the avant im now breaking is totally stock where the green'un is chipped,identical mpg
    London to Plymouth £40...must try harder Andy
    S2 + RS2 yep ive had a few love em... Laser red S2 avant... Brilliant black lhd RS2... Polar silver RS2... RS blau RS2... CheeRS Al

Comment

Originally posted by Jamo View Post
      Wab
      http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showpos...19&postcount=2

http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showpos...0&postcount=13

Basically search Mihnea and digitec it's a good laugh, I love his face when you mention these chips
      ive seen an mrc map throw a leg out of bed, which can prob be said for any chip, every so often a couple go wrong due to unforseen circumstances, sensor failure etc etc. i ran mine for 2years in a 3B on various fuel and never missed a beat, then it went in azmans car and ran for however long, duno where it is now lol

gt500 has one in his ur quatt for years, no issues

like i said, there not great now everyone knows the risks but dare say theres plenty of other dodgy remaps out there that havent been made public.

better the devil you know sometimes.

anyway im on vems now so didgitec cant bite me in the *** now

Comment

Still running good sir unless it has been fettled since it was bought off me and planted into a UR with full 3" pipe going with it, and my large cooler and reversed intake mani.... hmm remind me why I got rid of it again - Oh yes slipper wagon
        Dark Grey Avant
        RS2 FARB
        Powerflex Front wishbone bushes
        Alloy Subframe Bushes

Comment

Working...
        X