Under- bonnet photo's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Under- bonnet photo's

Can anyone help me find a thread that was in the 'Home' threads, a week or so ago, showing engines and plumbing. There was one particular photo of a ur swb with a chrome 5 branch into a Rooster-Booster the size of the Isle of Wight. It just looked gorgeous.

This one?

http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthr...ngine+pictures
    sigpic
    1991 Audi S2 3B - 2.5 Stroker engine
    1997 A6 2.5TDi quattro avant - C4
    1976 RD250E / 350LC cafe racer

Comment

That's the one!!
      Thank you!
      #53 (middle photo) is an absolute work of art. Wonder if I could enlarge and frame it to go on my office wall?

Sorry, but I'm still learning how to navigate this Forum.

Comment

That car started life as a bog standard GT. The guy that ownes it is a few years younger than me (Im 28) and after he built that car he was offered on the spot at a car show a job at Koenigsegg... Thats was when he started with all the carbonfibre and bling. The car is absolutley immaculate IRL..
        Audi 80 Competition -94 Daily driver

www.garaget.org/fish for more picĀ“s of my cars

Comment

Nice. REALLY Nice!
          What is it about the noise of a '5' ?
          V6 - Sounds good. V8 - Mmmmm, yes. But a 5 pot just makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up- just like a Merlin/Griffon. (sorry, but you've got to be a certain age to appreciate the Rolls Royce lump).
          That car is just the Dog's B*******s.

Comment

Originally posted by fish View Post
            That car started life as a bog standard GT. The guy that ownes it is a few years younger than me (Im 28) and after he built that car he was offered on the spot at a car show a job at Koenigsegg... Thats was when he started with all the carbonfibre and bling. The car is absolutley immaculate IRL..
            Funny, i was just looking at his carbon compressor inlet thinking it looks like OEM.

Comment

Working...
            X