Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• French coupe 2.0 :)

Hi everybody !

I'm Jean-Charles, i live in France and I bought an Audi coupe 2.0E few month.
    So when she arrived at home :

Today after some modification :

I search many parts like rs2 grill and mirror.
    Or an interieur

Bye

nice looking coupe

Comment

Very nice

Comment

hey frenchy !
        welcome here !

belle auto que tu as la

au plaisir de te lire !
        91' S2 3B Pearl White

Comment

Thanks

Merci, je savais pas qu'il y avait des francais ici ^^

Comment

Jeece,

Are the headlights oem / Hella ?

In France are you allowed to change the front indicators to white to match your new foglights? White non Hella spurious ones are inexpensive.

Going to RS2 front bumper might be too expensive and not necessarily better than an RS2 front bumper.

Your current S2 bumper will perfectly match an S2 Coupe rear bumper.

If I might suggest the next mod it would be to change the hubs to 5 x 112 and then fit 16" or 17" Avus rims, and the car will look even more like a genuine S2, while still having the economy of the 2.0E and the lower running costs.

Agree with you regarding the interior, i.e. look to fit a black leather, but Recaro level front seats, or maybe look for black leather front seats from an urS6, if they are more easily sourced?

Nice car and welcome.

Comment

Yes the headlight are Hella.
              If i understand your answer : In France it's easy to change yellow foglights by white. And you can find white foglight non oem on ebay, the quality is not bad for the price.

So i receive my new wheel, old rs4 in 17 :

In 4x108 because it's hard to find hubs to 5 x 112.

Thanks you for your welcome

Comment

The RS4 rims look great on the coupe, I have 18" RS4 rims with 225 tyres on my '95 Byzanz purple 2.6 v6 coupe and an RS2 grille and other than the v6 sound you couldn't tell it apart from an S2, check her out in my profile album.

Stuart

Welcome aboard by the way

Comment

Yes i like this wheels. Your coupe is very nice, the grill is a true rs2 ? I search it but it's not easy..

Comment

Yes the grille is genuine RS2, it was fitted to my previous coupe when she was around three years old at a cost of around £100 (1998) and I decided to keep it for the purple car when I sold the other car.
                    Why not try to manufacture your own " one off " grill for yourself?

Comment

Great looking coupe, Jean What does it have on the inside? (what's equiped inside)

and keep the fotos up to date, always nice to look at clean and sparkling cars

Comment

Working...
                      X