Beauty and the Beast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beauty and the Beast

Went out last night for a bit of a drive, most enjoyable then stopped by the beach.

My RS2 (370 Beauty) and my mates Dialynx Sport (600+ Beast) ... if anybody wants to join in with some future south coast excursions (around Pompey - Hayling Island - Chichester) .... bring a Quattro

Last edited by Carl Avant; 18 May 2012, 18:58.
    RS2
    80 Sport
    S4
    Ariel Atom

sigpic

Wow, nice, yes but only for white S cars.

Comment

Georges cars mate .

What's the engine spec on the swb ?

Comment

great duo

Comment

Was that white avant at MRC getting a remap? http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...1226647&type=1

Comment

Jamo - yes it was ... I couldn't resist.

SWB specs - I just added a picture of the engine.
            Some kind of hybrid turbo, rallycross rad, works cams - engine built to withstand 900 brake. The history of many components are known only to Keith.
            RS2
            80 Sport
            S4
            Ariel Atom

sigpic

Comment

Glad the rollers were working for you this time Carl any pics of that special zorst?
              S2 + RS2 yep ive had a few love em... Laser red S2 avant... Brilliant black lhd RS2... Polar silver RS2... RS blau RS2... CheeRS Al

Comment

hi carl, was a good evening bud have to do it again,maybe get sum more cars along

Comment

Originally posted by Carl Avant View Post
                  My RS2 (370 Beauty) and my mates Dialynx Sport (anti-lag 600+ Beast) ... if anybody wants to join in with some future south coast excursions (around Pompey - Hayling Island - Chichester) .... bring a Quattro

The SWB beast still running a dizzy?
                  Stuart
                  B2 90 quattro with boost

Comment

hi stuart yes its running a dizzy with a motec cdi mod............................................... .............shaun

Comment

Originally posted by quattro swb View Post
                      hi carl, was a good evening bud have to do it again,maybe get sum more cars along
                      Hi mate - sure .... see if anybody on here wants to leave their licenses at home for the evening ..
                      RS2
                      80 Sport
                      S4
                      Ariel Atom

sigpic

Comment

hi stuart yes its running a dizzy with a motec cdi mod............................................... .............shaun
                        Hi Shaun

Have you had any issues with keeping the dizzy? Just I'm going to be runnning my 3b with a dizzy at approx 500bhp a bit les than you though
                        Stuart
                        B2 90 quattro with boost

Comment

hi stuart it was the best mod i ever done at first i run coil packs and they suck would suggest you change the drive on the bottom as they get a tad brittal and can shear off bought my metal one off ebay and also replaced one on my s2....shaun...

Comment

hi carl your rs2 looks and sounds the nuts bit of a sleeper there me thinks wolf in sheeps clothing

Comment

hi stuart it was the best mod i ever done at first i run coil packs and they suck would suggest you change the drive on the bottom as they get a tad brittal and can shear off bought my metal one off ebay and also replaced one on my s2....shaun...
                              Hi Shaun

I have the metal drive gear fitted on my dizzy.. Cheers for the heads up though. I'd just like to say that the S2 dizzy engine running high HP can be as reliable as the ABY coil pack S2. I've known a few high HP dizzy engines and they have not suffered the spark hop issue, all have been well maintained. How long have you been running this set-up for? Apologies for asking questions on this thread

@ Carl your RS2 rocks, was this for sale at Nick Johnsons?
                              Stuart
                              B2 90 quattro with boost

Comment

Working...
                              X