1992 Audi UrS4 Avant - Ragusa Green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1992 Audi UrS4 Avant - Ragusa Green

I saw it for sale already for a month and when the price got down to my "tipping point" I had to buy it

-Original Dutch car, exported to Belgium and back in the Netherlands since 2 years, so got it's original license plates back.
    - 375.000km! done on the clocks, but the car feels very stable and strong, so I hope to see the 400.000 one day with this car.
    -6-speed manual, which is very rare over here in NL.
    -I think it's not chipped, although it feels like 250-260 HP already with the 3" exhaust from the cats. Will be chipped for sure
    -Fully loaded with all options you can imagine. Black leather seats, CC, Bose audio system, winter-package, etc.....

Still some minor things to sort out, like the headlining that is hanging above my head and one Cup rim needs alignment as it wobbles (can not fix it with balancing).

Also need to find a way to connect my iPhone to the Bose car audio system for audio playback. Does the Bose / Audi radio with CD changer have extra inputs on the rear of the unit?

I am so happy to ride a 5cyl turbo again!!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Files

Haha! Same colour as your S2 avant had right?
    Nice car though, first one i see in NL with mileage that seems to be plausible...

Comment

Welcome back!

Comment

I shall not tune it, I shall not tune it , I shall not tune it

Comment

Or swap in your tuned engine and ECU

Comment

agree might as well put in your engine so at least it gets some use

Comment

nice car. i really like the UrS's. just out of interest, how does the Bose sound system sound ?
              5 Cylinder Freak

Comment

According to Nero it's not the best and calls it paper-speaker audio quality. But he is ICE'ed, so he is biased.

I find the sound truly good. The sub system in the trunk-side and the 6 speakers setup with the radio and cd changer is really good for general audio listening usage like I do. And I do like very good music and audio playback :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Jamo View Post
                  Or swap in your tuned engine and ECU
                  Nope that engine is reserved for the UrQ

Comment

Great find Bram, they are such an easy car to like driving.
                    Shane

Comment

Nice. Is this going to be your daily driver? I have considered an URS4/S6 as DD, to replace A6 4B, I'm only doing ~12k km a year so don't "need" a super economic car. 20VT power and sound would be nice though..
                      "I shall not tune it"
                      Leif-Helge
                      -91 S2 VEMS and Comp Turbo
                      -12 B** 530XD Touring "S2 parts transporter, and daily driver"

Comment

I can't imagine better car for daily use than s4,s6 C4 AVANT. I was searching for it in Croatia, NO-WAY to find it.
                        c4 is the best car which Audi ever produce!
                        good luck !

Comment

Yes, it's our daily car, replacing a 1995 VW Passat 90 HP 2.0L..........

Comment

Well done mate

Comment

THAT is Ragusa? Can you PM me a photo of your build tag? (I will return a complete breakdown of the codes). Here is an example (probably in the spare tyre well area):

RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
                              94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

Working...
                              X