Is it worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it worth it?

Thinking of selling my avant is it worth £6000, or if not how much? spec would be
    fully rebuilt engine only done 1300 miles
    blueprinted bottom end
    ported/polished head
    decked block
    fully balanced
    aron rods
    new rings,shells, ect
    southbend clutch
    reverse inlet
    modded rs2 intercooler
    standard turbo could be chipped
    3" downpipe turbo back
    rebuilt and refurbed movit calipers in candy pearl red
    new 323 rotors
    new rear discs and pads
    full rs2 suspension
    genuine rs2 alloys
    hub converters
    rs2 steering wheel
    black leather interior
    carbon inserts
    sunroof
    very good tyres

just a thought cheers nip
    Last edited by nip; 16 August 2012, 00:20.

Not sure how much its worth but its a lovley looking car GLWS
    95 Coupe Kingfisher ABY

Comment

Dont do it...

Comment

After lavishing all that time and effort on it, keep it and enjoy!

Unfortunately you'll never get back all of what you've invested into her.
        91 Modded 3B
        14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Comment

Id say it is worth it, however its such a niche market you may have a wait until it shifts as Its not far off cheap rs2 money.
          Financially more viable if you have the parts to put it back to stock and sell the aftermarket parts seperatley.

Very nice though
          S2 Cabriolet.........

Comment

Cheers everybody, it really in a nice car I've had it about 5 years and probably done about ten thousand miles in it. But I know I will regret selling it, I dont mind keeping it but fancy something different at times .
            Lol I don't know what to do

Comment

I'd say it's a keeper all day long looks clean and fresh and you've done all the hard work. Why pass that on to someone else

Comment

If you don't have something that you really want then don't sell just yet. Best to find exactly what you want to get next or you'll spend a lot of time crying into your cornflakes!

With all the toys on it, why not get an RS2 turbo and it'll take on a new lease of life (did you put it back to stock or am I mis-reading this?)
                Cheers'en, AndyC
                1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

That is one lovely looking avant and if it were on my drive I'd not think about selling it.. Decisions yours like
                  Stuart
                  B2 90 quattro with boost

Comment

Originally posted by nip View Post
                    Cheers everybody, it really in a nice car I've had it about 5 years and probably done about ten thousand miles in it.
                    use it more!!!..:mischeif:.I've had mine 4 1/2 years and have done, well a lot more than that...65,000 or so....and like you now with new heart ready for phase 2...

keep it dude....

Comment

It is worth it to the right person, you could also get a cheap rs2 for similar money, but not in that condition. It does not appear to be a great time to sell performance cars just now, niche market and lots for sale at low prices.

Why not get an RS2 turbo, injectors and a remap, or maybe even something slightly bigger, you have all the supporting mods.
                      Current-2004 Impreza PPP wagon

Sold-92 3B coupe-RS2+, 996s, konis, rear torsen, forged rods........
                      Sold ABY-stock

Comment

thanks for all of your kind comments, rusty i did put it back to stock my plans were to either put a gtx3076 or gtx3582, but then im in 2 thoughts to carry it on or sell it, like i said i do know i will regret it if i sold it, but then having said that i could be enjoying a different motor.
                        Im no way in desperate need to sell it.
                        There has been loads of time and money spent on it, the main problem is i dont drive it as much as i should do.
                        Andyp i know what you mean regarding the prices of car atm it is worth it to that someone whao wants it.
                        Rusty how do you know i eat cornflakes :mischeif:

Comment

Working...
                        X