Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ilkorin's White 3B S2

Hey all!

Managed to get my first S2 not so long ago, and I'm loving it (even though it's standard)... Pearl white on an 'H' plate - possibly one of the earliest? Opening rear windows, sunroof and black leather - all for the sum of £1600! good times! It has a few niggles - first gear sounds a bit like its straight cut, and it needs a rear wheel bearing and generally the paint could be better, but all in all a great car!

I'm trying to resist modifying it for the moment, it needed an exhaust so now it's got a stainless decat system, but I'll definitely think about a chip in the future, some suspension upgrades and the odd extra here and there...

and have finally gotten off my backside to take some decent pictures of it this evening, and try out a photography technique known as 'light painting' - Enjoy!

Oh and bullysteeth - I got the gunk off the headlights using a simple claybar, just came off with a bit of heat - I suspect it was melted plastic!

Speak to spink about chips, he has some brilliant one's for a 3b.
    Aby airbox will be a worthwhile upgrade and cheap (flows better than 3b box and easy to put in and remove)
    upgrade the brakes to match the power

you should have a nice all rounder with not too much outlay.

Comment

good catch ¡

i love your colour

and it is a high extras spec car..to be a 3B

do you have a Protein shake in your handbrake console?
      RED Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI TME nº 16 of 250
      BLACK Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI TME nº 189 of 250
      LWB Audi Sport Quattro project

Comment

Sweet sweet! sounds like a plan - I forgot to mention brakes! Definitely will look into that.... and an ABY airbox sounds like an easy and OEM looking mod

By the way, I think I may know you from long ago - L'boro motor club? I didn't have a car back then so started late, but I believe you had a white UR quattro?

Comment

Haha! that's a fire extinguisher... habit of mine to make sure I have one in the car!

Comment

Originally posted by Ilkorin View Post
            By the way, I think I may know you from long ago - L'boro motor club? I didn't have a car back then so started late, but I believe you had a white UR quattro?
            Your thinking of phil harris, he's a member on here and he had a white coupe quattro. I think he still has it but not sure if he still has it or not. He did use to have an s2 as well but sold that as well.

Comment

Might have been - was a while ago and there was uni somewhere in between all that so I'm not surprised my memory doesn't hold true!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X