No announcement yet.

200 20v Launch :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

xuck me!!I have to stop watching this forum.6 cars is enough.ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by amd is the best View Post
      What do you think about the new license plate??
      hahah I didn't saw it until you said.
      it is perfect.
      lot of people in US have some special plate. how much it cost in US. in my country it is 3000 euro and you can use it for 4 years. after that pay again or use normal plates !

Comment

Originally posted by pasbogdan View Post
        xuck me!!I have to stop watching this forum.6 cars is enough.ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!
        LOL

Originally posted by rs200 View Post
        hahah I didn't saw it until you said.
        it is perfect.
        lot of people in US have some special plate. how much it cost in US. in my country it is 3000 euro and you can use it for 4 years. after that pay again or use normal plates !
        Thanks! I thought you'd appreciate it!

It ends up costing about $100-120 US extra every two years when the car is re-registered, in New York anyway.
        '15 S3
        '91 200 20v
        '91 200 20v Avant

Comment

Very very nice car! Despite these machines have a desire to do their ...

Oh why do we have such machines in Russia engaged units
          I'm learning English
          Audi 200 3B Avant
          Audi S6 Avant 2.2t 1996
          crash:
          Audi V8 3B 2.2t

Comment

Love it.
            Audi 80 Competition -94 Daily driver

www.garaget.org/fish for more pic´s of my cars

Comment

Just fantasticcc mate

Comment

Looks great but perhaps it's time to upgrade the suspension

Comment

Originally posted by fish View Post
                  Love it.
                  Sorry for the delayed response but thank you!!

Originally posted by Kiko rs2 View Post
                  Just fantasticcc mate
                  Thanks

Originally posted by epic View Post
                  Looks great but perhaps it's time to upgrade the suspension
                  It's actually custom coil-overs on Bilstein Sport struts using 550lb Eibach springs in the rear. I think I need to have the struts re-valved and maybe a bit stiffer spring.
                  '15 S3
                  '91 200 20v
                  '91 200 20v Avant

Comment

That is brilliant! Love the vid, a perfect old Skool quattro launch with up to date power!
                    Old Stuff Reborn.

Comment

Very nice love the number plate
                      95 Coupe Kingfisher ABY

Comment

Originally posted by RustyNut View Post
                        That is brilliant! Love the vid, a perfect old Skool quattro launch with up to date power!
                        Thank you!

Originally posted by as2q View Post
                        Very nice love the number plate
                        Thank you as well! I was pretty proud of myself when I came up with that plate, haha. Glad you enjoy it/understand it as most (non Audi fan) have no idea what it means.
                        '15 S3
                        '91 200 20v
                        '91 200 20v Avant

Comment

Great car Seen this launch video on youtube last year.

Car sounds and looks great, but those wheels damn they ruin all the look, they are too new for this model, you must have better wheels back there in usa try too look for oz futura, rh, keskin ... something like that

Then the spoiler looks awful, also too new for this car, and last one that lamp tint damn why??? buy some white turn lights for the front bumper if you don't like orange I read somewhere that vw golf mk2 white turn lights fit perfectly in 20v bumper and you can buy v8 usa red tailights woud look 100% better because now with all that tint it looks cheap where I live we call that country tuning

Good luck with the car I hope my advises helps you.
                          Last edited by ansid; 21 January 2013, 03:39.

Comment

Originally posted by ansid View Post
                            Great car Seen this launch video on youtube last year.

Car sounds and looks great, but those wheels damn they ruin all the look, they are too new for this model, you must have better wheels back there in usa try too look for oz futura, rh, keskin ... something like that

Then the spoiler looks awful, also too new for this car, and last one that lamp tint damn why??? buy some white turn lights for the front bumper if you don't like orange I read somewhere that vw golf mk2 white turn lights fit perfectly in 20v bumper and you can buy v8 usa red tailights woud look 100% better because now with all that tint it looks cheap where I live we call that country tuning

Good luck with the car I hope my advises helps you.
                            Thank you for the response! Glad you enjoy the car.

As for the wheels, they aren't even mine. I borrowed them from my brothers B5 S4 for a show last year. I normally run the BBS RK's in the video. I am way more about go than show anyway. It's also much lower in the photos then I normally run the car too. Are there more suiting wheels for the car? Yes, in sure there are but I'd rather build the engine and put a larger turbo on the car first.

As for the lights, I just hate the amber color. Thanks for the info on the Golf front lights. I'll look into those. As for the tail lights, black and red look 1000x better then the stock ones. These were professionally tinted and clear coated and honestly look OEM. I got the idea from a VW Corrado:

The spoiler may not belong either, but neither does a modern turbo and ECU. it's a very small and subtle modern upgrade. And by modern the lip spoiler is still only 6 or so years newer than the 200 20v.

Again, I appreciate the response however everyone's tastes are different.

Turbo first
                            '15 S3
                            '91 200 20v
                            '91 200 20v Avant

Comment

Sweet
                              Cheers'en, AndyC
                              1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

Bet you catch people out with that

Comment

Working...