Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

boost problem with this new audi of mine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boost problem with this new audi of mine?

just got this the other day but it isnt creating any boost at all? the turbo must have gone? it runs well and is still fast but it feels like it doesnt even have a turbo?

its an audi 80 2.8 V6 quattro I've bought as a runaround, 360 quid I paid for it, taxed but no mot, 140,000 miles
    jobs I know need doing are

change the heater matrix
    rear number plate lights arent working
    reverse lights not working
    exhaust blowing at the front
    brake light on one side not working
    strut top mounts ******ed so the bloke says?

thats without having an mot, so no doubt I'll have plenty to do when I've had one,

I've got an old coupe V6 bumper to go on it which I'll need to paint first because its blue, and some standard S2 lights to put in, put my spare plain 3 spoke steering wheel in but took it out again today to do the matrix haha

I didnt know the 80 quattro's had the quattro script written into the rear window heating element so that was a nice little touch to find

also the grab handles have lights in which I havent seen before , its a none sunroof aswell which I'm pleased about

I could kick myself aswell because the day before this arrived, I got rid of a V6 coupe that I bought to break for the leather to put in my S2 and keep the bumper and odds n ends, so I opened the bonnet on this and found the engine covers missing they were complete on the coupe now I'm going to have to pay through the nose for some, would have been better off keeping it

and here it is after a wash next to the S2

does anybody know the pcd / et of the wheels on this as I'd like a set of 17's for it, or what other 17 inch audi wheels would fit? thanks for any info

I'll get some pics up of it when I get the V6 front bumper on and some nicer wheels, oh and the roof painted white again, dont know why someones done that? hope there isnt anything sinister under there

The PCD is 4x108 ET-about 37

The only 17'' original wheels that are Bolero's they look great but are hard to find.

Comment

Ive got a set of 18s that will fit that off my old one,
      they are a bit curbed but not too bad, see pic of them on car.
      If you are interested I can dig them out and take current photos of them.
      They have no tires on them but I had 225/40/18 on them, £100

Comment

Working...
      X