S2 Forum movie pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S2 Forum movie pictures

Just watched this 3min video, and there is a Urq (Reg ESA*T) shown.
    I'm sure this was owned (Still Is????) by a Garage Owner from near Narberth, West Wales a few years back.
    Curious if the owner is on here- I had a chat with him at the garage about my Ur at the time.
    Anyone know?

djones

Comment

Originally posted by djh View Post
      djones
      Yourself???

Comment

Originally posted by Tonybolony View Post
        Yourself???
        No its mine, never owned by a man in Wales though. I have had it since 1992..

Perhaps its the Jones bit that through you..

Comment

Originally posted by DJones View Post

I shall forever see you as Di Jones

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=fDWk0...k0BCeblQ&gl=GB
          85 WR Urquattro, 85 20vT International liveried RallyRep
          93 MTMS2 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Simmonds View Post

Lol, i'm a black country boy..... The last time the Ur went to Wales was circa 1993... with the then Mrs Jones....

Comment

Plenty of Jones' in Wales Eh??
              Would have lost money on the bet on that Reg no! I'm sure I also saw it in Dave Pollard's book recently?? Nice car

Comment

Originally posted by Tonybolony View Post
                Plenty of Jones' in Wales Eh??
                Would have lost money on the bet on that Reg no! I'm sure I also saw it in Dave Pollard's book recently?? Nice car
                Thanks, the plate was on it when i got it the previous owner was Vaseline off of London's burning (for those of you that are old enough) it would scare him now...

He said the plate was for "easy eighties" ESA 8T as it will never be as good again.... bit of truth in that.. ment more to him than it does to me. Funnily enough i had a plate company on last week wanting to buy it or swap it for "B1 DRJ" i said no as its kind of part of the car now..

Comment

Ian i clicked the link thinking i was gonna hear some squeeling 5 pots lol

not Ivor the frickin engine
                  1993 URS4 Avant Emerald Green 350+bhp
                  1991 Ford Sierra Sapphire 4x4 in Magenta
                  BoooOOOSSSSSTTTT BANG BANG CHIRP CHIRP

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper_Avant View Post
                    Ian i clicked the link thinking i was gonna hear some squeeling 5 pots lol

not Ivor the frickin engine
                    Lol, Ian would have that link in his favorites given his profession..... (back at ya Simmo..)

Comment

Thanks, the plate was on it when i got it the previous owner was Vaseline off of London's burning (for those of you that are old enough) it would scare him now...

He said the plate was for "easy eighties" as it will never be as good again.... bit of truth in that.. ment more to him than it does to me. Funnily enough i had a plate company on last week wanting to buy it or swap it for "B1 DRJ" i said no as its kind of part of the car now..
                      Yep, I'm afraid I am not only old enough to remember London's Burning, but also sad enough (and brave enough to admit it ) to have watched the series!
                      Don't let the plate go, very distinctive (Mine came from Knightrider- E5TOO ("S2"), and strangely enough, the Mrs does'nt get it)

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Simmonds View Post

This, and the reference to London's Burning's Vaseline, who was really Fireman Sam......

Is this a Welsh thing?

Roll on 16th March (Oops, no Politics, Soz Moderators)

Comment

Working...
                        X