2.8 1993 coupe quattro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.8 1993 coupe quattro

good evening all, whats with the 2.8 s? rare? no good, any one give me some honest information, cheers john

Slow comes to mind from what I've read on here
    1996 S2 ABY Silver

Comment

They are a rare car for sure, I recon there must be only about 50 left now. I used to have one, the old V6 is a lazy engine but when you wind it up it does go well. Nice and torquey and sounds lovely. If you want a quick car go for an S2, but the V6q has its place as a cool, capable cruiser with a character all of its own
      Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
      Indigo ABY coupé
      Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

thank you for the reply, i brought it cheep 399.99 dreaded ebay was pink, 5 hrs buffing came up fantastic lazer red, full service history, usual problems, window relay , brocken rear numberplate surround, getting there !!

Comment

You got any pics?? Sounds like you got a bit of a bargain Oh and welcome to the forum lots of useful info on here

Comment

Welcome to the "cough, exclusive" 2.8CQ owners club ! Not many of us left now !
            Oh ! And bye the way pics are mandatory on this forum
            For what this cost me so far I could have bought an S2

Comment

12V V6 are good and very reliable engines if previous owners took a good care of them
              About them being not that fast - there's a lot of headroom to work with

Comment

Used to have one like that. I bought it as my 2nd car. After 3 days took that ****** engine out and put something better in it. Used to have 2.6 V6 12V for a while, can't rly say it was any better. Fuel consumption is crazy and comparing power of that car, for the fuel spent driving, i can't say anything worth buying such a car. In my country there are quite lot of 2.8 Q Coupes left.

Comment

Have an other silly ebay moment and buy this aswell -> http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AUDI-S4-BI...item20c53bb069

Comment

Working...
                  X