Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I finally cleaned it - Updated Pics

Hi all,

As usual my intentions this year have not materialised. I promised some time ago to give the car a proper clean and take some more up to date pics as I know how much we all love some pics.

Finally got round to it today. Fairly happy with the result but apologies for my still somewhat lacking photography skills. I must improve. At least the battery didn't die today.

The sun was out and the roads were sticky as hell even if my crappy P6000's were not. AD08's up next when I have stopped burning serious amounts of fuel. One is reliant on the other I suppose ha ha.

Hope you like shiny Jeeves

Andrew
    Attached Files

Looking good like them wheels...

Comment

Nice

Comment

Awesome colour
        ABY S2 stroker (work in progress)

B5 1.8T quattro

B4 2.3 (decommissioned)

Comment

I wasn't overly keen on the colour when I bought it but could not refuse the condition and work that had gone into it. Glad I didn't let it influence my decision to buy, as not only is the car amazingly good but I really do love the colour now.

Comment

Looks stunning mate, all the hard work has paid off
            Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
            Indigo ABY coupé
            Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

looks great!
              sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

s2

my old car that what a clean clean car that nr immaculate in/out alot of money bn spent on car & esp at mtm/qst sold it to my friend & he only had it 4a bit & hardly drove it good car/buy that hope it works/goes well sir

Comment

s2

ps you should of also shown us picts of the interior how clean & minty mint it is

Comment

Hi 550bhp, yep, I am very happy with the car and could not believe someone had spent thousands and thousands on it and then sold it. Crazy! Anyhow, their loss is clearly my gain. It runs faultlessly, it is spotless inside and pretty much spotless outside too. Trying to remember the name of the guy I bought it off, think it was possibly Pinder, really nice guy in Slough area.

I took some pics of the interior in a poor quality photo shoot a few months back, so I guess I should really do that again properly. Watch this space.

Cheers for the comments guys.

Comment

s2

his name was baps yes he was local to me in slough he was guttd but hardly used it & to be honest i think it was a house purchase lurking that act pushd him ovr to sell it, also it bloody goes well to doesnt it & sounds nice also

Comment

Yep, he only did about 500 miles in it in total. He wanted another Mk2 golf from what he was saying, not sure if he got one or not.

It goes like absolute stink. If I was about for the MRC RR day, I would take it along and find out what power it is making as it feels more than the quoted 303bhp. All I know is that it has surprised many £50-100k cars.

And the brakes, you must miss the brakes. They are epic! When I get in my daily after driving the S2, I am always scared that it wont stop.

Comment

s2

yes its got up rated brakes on it big bill from qst if i remember rightly & i bought it from oxon nr banbury i think

Comment

Working...
                          X