Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ur quattro gone... this is my new Barge...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ur quattro gone... this is my new Barge...

Ok so I sold my ur quattro beginning of March as my son had hit 1yo and moved up to the much bigger car seat which was just silly getting it in and out the back of the ur quattro and his buggy didn't fit in the boot, it had to be taken apart and placed throughout the car (boot, rear seat and rear footwell)

By this time I had actually owned my new car for about a month and this is it, probably not quite what you are used to seeing around this forum:

2005 Audi A8L 6.0 W12

Probably not the most sensible 'I now have a kid upgrade' but hey, I love it, so many toys and so much room!.... Oh.... and the Power! (compared to the quattro anyway)

Yea Boi!!

Love that!

Comment

Now thats cool, more toys than a toy shop. Probably gets better fuel economy than an S2
      91CQ20v - Gone to a new home
      93UR-S4 - The Magic Carpet
      94S2Bus - The Emerald Express

Comment

Originally posted by mcandmar View Post
        Now thats cool, more toys than a toy shop. Probably gets better fuel economy than an S2
        Mate at work bought one of these but only kept it 12months, the yearly car tax bill and with his heavy right foot meant he was using over £500 of fuel a month Now drives a 3.0TDi A8
        1986 Coupe q - 2281cc 3B, chargecooler, 2.75" exh & downpipe, ported head, water injection, CGR box, modified MD357 turbo, 440cc injectors, high power coil.
        2004 A4 2.5TDi convertible, re-mapped to 180bhp
        2011 A5 sportback 3TDi-Backbox delete, remap

Comment

The Tax is the reason I got a 2005 and not a later one as up to mid 2005 or something it's only £270 for the year.

I must admit I do love Sport Mode, Tip Tronic and the Paddle Shift but I don't do major mileage in it so it doesn't cost me that much in fuel.

Comment

Lovely car, well wear.

oh only €1809 to tax here, or if was newer €2350 lol
            Eric

95 S2 Avant under rebuild.

Comment

what a beast.....bit of a change from a UR....

Comment

I've always liked the various A8 and S8 models, nice choice...

Comment

Size o that engine

Comment

Your young one will have plenty of room in the back of that car. Nice to have a place to set his sippy cup too.
                    Chris
                    "Nulla tenaci invia est via"

Comment

wow...very classy
                      sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

What a motor it looks like a space ship from the drivers seat. Dose it drive as good as it looks.coz it look flippin ace. I bet your very happy with it. Regard lynn

Comment

a8

thats a prop phatt ride bit like my 7 series b12 6.0 alpina

Comment

That´s a car...

Comment

Working...
                            X