Anybody know Willbo?Supposed to have a Ragusa RS2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody know Willbo?Supposed to have a Ragusa RS2

I contacted him on Classic-Audi but no response. Hoping somebody here knows him and can alert him to the PM on Classic Audi.

Thank in advance.
    RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
    94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

I met Willbo on Saturday to look at his car. I'm just about to e-mail him so will advise of your PM on Classic Audi.
    John

A Small Collection...

Comment

Originally posted by LYT4X View Post
      I met Willbo on Saturday to look at his car. I'm just about to e-mail him so will advise of your PM on Classic Audi.
      Thanks. I got a PM from him this AM on Classic Audi.

He doesn't know what magazine featured a Ragusa Green RS2 getting the MTM treatment at GTI Engineering.

Comment

ross has a rs2 ragusa that was modded early in its life

Comment

Originally posted by djh View Post
          ross has a rs2 ragusa that was modded early in its life
          Paging Ross to the white courtesy phone. Paging Ross.

(I'll try a PM).

Thanks.

Comment

I don't know of it it I'm afraid, mine was a QST (botched) upgrade but not MTM. Not bad once MRC refined it. Not aware of any MTM Ragussa RS2's. Incidentally I fired her up Sunday for the first time in 7 months, fired on the first turn and settled to a burbling idle right away... Damn i need to sort her out
            AUDI - saving Dad's from minivans since 1994

Comment

The only Ragussa RS2 I know which was modified early in its life (from new actually) was a Nothelle modified one that was modified by Scotts of Sloane Square (now no longer in business) I have the magazine article somewhere in my collection.

Comment

Originally posted by scillyisles View Post
                The only Ragussa RS2 I know which was modified early in its life (from new actually) was a Nothelle modified one that was modified by Scotts of Sloane Square (now no longer in business) I have the magazine article somewhere in my collection.
                It would be greatly appreciated if you could dig out the magazine and tell me its name and month. (I realize its not what I *thought* I was looking for but based on the original somewhat sketchy info I was given, it might indeed be the article in question).

Please.

Comment

I doubt it is the article that you are looking for as it was a short article.
                  I think it was either Motor or Autocar. It would probably have been sometime in 1994/95 when the car first came out in the UK. I will look at my magazine cutout folder tonight.

Comment

Checked cutout of magazine unfortunately it does not give which magazine it is from.
                    It is only a short article. I do recollect another bigger article about this car in another magazine but i do not have that one . Sorry

Comment

Originally posted by scillyisles View Post
                      Checked cutout of magazine unfortunately it does not give which magazine it is from. It is only a short article. I do recollect another bigger article about this car in another magazine but i do not have that one . Sorry
                      Too bad. In any event, I am interested in the article. You got PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X