First move in two years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First move in two years

first time started and moved in two years it`s washed and clean now going to get it painted tomorrow woo hoo

getting the s2 feeling now its been washed

Great, looking forward to seeing some more pics once its painted
    Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
    Indigo ABY coupé
    Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

cheers looking forward my self the coils working a treat you did a belting job on the leads car started no problems after ages no miss and puring like a kitten lol

Comment

Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
        Indigo ABY coupé
        Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Looking forward to the end result Jamie to be honest when you bought the car a few years ago I thought it was in good condition then!!!??

Comment

Ha ha it was the wings were just starting and the rear arches... then the clutch went just as i got laid off

got my garage and decided to tidy the underside of the car up and do the brakes and bushes but it took a back seat as I`ve been very busy and could not be arsed after work as I live 20 mile away.

any way its nearly there just painting the wings and rear arches for the winter car will get the full dip next year hope to get a little use over the next month before its stored for the winter

Comment

Comment

Lovely stuff, always good to see an S2 being brought back to life

Comment

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/fors...0ea6a.jpg.html

Comment

Remove all dor trims and handles.Laquer will cover all joint points and will start peeling.
                    Also dor windows outer ruber trims.Paint will not get near the rubber.Most will not notice..but it is there.
                    On rear windows,a little hard to get them out.A 3m film for lifting ruber and keeping it lifted during painted can be used.Side dor and rear window plastic contour will also be good to be got out.A good paint will make your car to keep value.A bad paint(i mean details) will not.

Best regards,

Comment

Nice little red Porsche in the back ground there! Is it free to a good home!!LOL

Comment

that is a proper rot box lol its like a patch work quilt the bloke has tipped a fortune into it makes me feel better about my car

Comment

Working...
                        X