No announcement yet.

my rs2 saloon project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks superb and finished in the best colour one word to describe this AWESOME

Comment

Thanks all. I'll post some more pics up when i dig them out .no rocco its got standard v6 master cylinder for now im just trying to get it on the road for winter first then i can start playing about with it .

Comment

Looking good mate!
        Doh! You rang last week n I never got back to you
        Pm me instead

Comment

I got some wheels that would finish that RS2 look....

Comment

the porsche ones?

Comment

the issues i have so far are the oil pressure gauge goes straight to 5 bar just by turning on the ignition even with the wiring disconected from the sensor also the water temp gauge isn't working i have changed the sensor at the back of the head but no joy. has anyone come across this problem before ?

Comment

Jamil, how are you chief you need to bring the car around to show it off to me

Comment

hi kully i need to get it mot'd first. hopefully this weekend .

Comment

Nice work! Love the sedan in black, looks spot on.
                    Old Stuff Reborn.

Comment

Originally posted by volcano rs View Post
                      the issues i have so far are the oil pressure gauge goes straight to 5 bar just by turning on the ignition even with the wiring disconected from the sensor also the water temp gauge isn't working i have changed the sensor at the back of the head but no joy. has anyone come across this problem before ?
                      The gauge is fed from the MTFS sensor on the water rail.
                      The oil pressure gauge should be fed only from 1 single wire.
                      Track 96 on this diagram
                      http://www.s2central.net/S2_Schematics/B/B73-08.pdf
                      Audi Nut!!!

Comment

thanks for that brian i'll have a look at changing the sensor .does anyone know if any of the internal bits for the rs2 mirrors are available on their own .

Comment

Working...
                        X