Trainee "Misano RS Detailer" !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trainee "Misano RS Detailer" !!!

Thought i’d post some pics of my B5 RS (S2 replacement) getting a good snowfoaming from my daughter this afty!! Enjoy

Rinsed off

Back in her kennel

A couple from the archives

Cheers Rob

Mmmm, is that with mr h&r's spacers??? That is really nice. I like the shot of down the side of it... Still think your S2 was/ is the nicest. Do you know if the current owner is joining here?

Comment

Dont think he's shown himself yet Chris, he's got one of the best examples in the uk thats for sure
      I still love the B4 for its very german aggresive looks ,if i could, i would have kept it and sill got the RS, but it went to a good home thats the main thing

Comment

start em young!

love the look of the RS4 and the lights too
        1993 URS4 Avant Emerald Green 350+bhp
        1991 Ford Sierra Sapphire 4x4 in Magenta
        BoooOOOSSSSSTTTT BANG BANG CHIRP CHIRP

Comment

Do you have some kind of account with BBS where you ring them on the 1st of the month and say, 'Hi it's Rob, this month I want.........'

Looks great by the way!
          sigpic
          1991 Audi S2 3B - 2.5 Stroker engine
          1997 A6 2.5TDi quattro avant - C4
          1976 RD250E / 350LC cafe racer

Comment

the missus thinks your comments are funny Andy....or not if you know what I mean

Comment

Is that a plastic film on the headlight glass to archive a tinted effect ?

I know it's possibly the wrong forum, but what's a B5 RS4 like honestly after owning the S2 ?

What's the spec on the B5's rims and tyres ?

Thanks.

Comment

love the RS4 mate, sweet ride

Comment

What a car
                  Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                  Indigo ABY coupé
                  Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Looking good

Comment

Cheers guys

@ macspring, having owned a b5 briefly in 2006,and then buying my S2, one of the things I loved instantly was the positive solid gear change,I thought wow this puts the b5 to shame
                      It goes without saying that I also miss the soundtrack mind you the v6 ain't bad
                      However ,the b5 is a very different beast, only 7 yrs apart build wise, the Rs is so much more refined, the ride , even on H&r's is so much more user/ family friendly and it's effortless ability to literally eat road makes for a much more complete package.
                      Still don't think it's got the kudos of the S2 tho

The stuff on the lights is Lamin- x protective film,comes in different pre-cut shades, mine is gun smoke same as I used on s2. Doesn't effect light efficiency if you have HID's or xenons like on RS.

Wheels are 9.5x19 5x112 spaced out to et 15 rear et 10 front

Cheers Rob

Comment

The b5 chassis looks awesome.

Comment

I have got the film and been putting it on mine... Got the Subtle tint as thought gun smoke would be to much for non ellipsoid lights... Will report back when I eventually get round to finishing the headlights off lol. I have done all the bumper lights and fitted them and its looks so much better.

Comment

Both of the avants looking great! Really think more should order a red car from the factory instead of boring silver.

Comment

Looking good there matey and how does AndyP know about t your BBS account lol looking forward to having a blast when I come over. Hope daddy's little helper didn't get too wet !!!!

Sent from my iPhone 5
                              using Tapatalk
                              ABY Cricket Green Pearl Coupe, blk leather
                              THE ONLY TROUBLE WITH DOING NOTHING IS KNOWING WHEN YOUR FINISHED!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X