No announcement yet.

Just Can't Stay Away... 2.8 Cabriolet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Original Cabrio Boleros are 7Jx17 4x108 ET37 (8G0601025B), 8J Boleros are only with 5x112.

Domagoj, your Cabrio actually has A4 B5 Boleros, not C4 S4. If you compare the ET figure, then B5 had ET35 while C4 got ET40. Also the lip design is different between the B5 Boleros and Cabrio, C4 boleros - the lip is smooth from the spokes to the edge in the B5 version while the Cabrio and C4 versions have vertical step between the spokes and the lip surface.

Comment

Zoig, I have to check, but Iam quite sure that my Boleros are ET 40, from C4S4.

Comment

yep, 8x17 ET 45.

Comment

ET45? Care to share the part number?

Comment

Originally posted by Zoig View Post
            Original Cabrio Boleros are 7Jx17 4x108 ET37 (8G0601025B), 8J Boleros are only with 5x112.

Domagoj, your Cabrio actually has A4 B5 Boleros, not C4 S4. If you compare the ET figure, then B5 had ET35 while C4 got ET40. Also the lip design is different between the B5 Boleros and Cabrio, C4 boleros - the lip is smooth from the spokes to the edge in the B5 version while the Cabrio and C4 versions have vertical step between the spokes and the lip surface.

Impressive.

Comment

I have a set of 17 x 7's , 5 x 112 undergoing a very slow refurb.
              A quick look in the garage shows that, apart from having fresh evidence of Roland Rat & his cousins, I think that the wheels are 8D0601025D, but there's a buildup of previous owners paint on them, so I can't be sure.

Lovely cabrio by the way.
              sigpic
              A6 (C6) Allroad 3.0 tdi quattro
              181 VW Touran - Highline

Gone:
              A6 (C4) 2.5TDI Avant quattro- Ron Burgundy, Daily Hack
              '05 Mk5 GTI - Herself's Daily
              '90 Mk2 GTI 16v

Comment

Then I must find the ****** that filled the fifth hole on these rims..... And if you're wondering.... Yes they're 8J.... Trust me.

Last edited by veneto rs2; 25 November 2013, 22:25.
                http://www.audisportclub.com/

http://www.s2forum.com/forum/vbgoogl...227295&zoom=16

Comment

Well, I am now Bolero educated! Anyone recommend a good refurb/powder coter near Northampton?

Comment

Lovely cab you got there mate. Refurb for wheels ? If so wicked wheels Millbrook road st James do a good job had a few sets done there....

Comment

ET45? Care to share the part number?
                      No problem, first thing in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy-the-Dog View Post
                        I have a set of 17 x 7's , 5 x 112 undergoing a very slow refurb.
                        A quick look in the garage shows that, apart from having fresh evidence of Roland Rat & his cousins, I think that the wheels are 8D0601025D, but there's a buildup of previous owners paint on them, so I can't be sure.

Lovely cabrio by the way.
                        That last D that I quoted should be a Q.
                        8D0601025Q, from an A4 quattro sport originally.
                        sigpic
                        A6 (C6) Allroad 3.0 tdi quattro
                        181 VW Touran - Highline

Gone:
                        A6 (C4) 2.5TDI Avant quattro- Ron Burgundy, Daily Hack
                        '05 Mk5 GTI - Herself's Daily
                        '90 Mk2 GTI 16v

Comment

Originally posted by Audicted View Post
                          Vote to keep boot spoiler. Beyootiful car. Sell me your wheels
                          I may be looking at selling the boleros actually, I am not convinced they are for me, I have my eye on something else...

All the wheels are straight, only a few minor marks on them, 3 of the 4 tyres are decent, one will need replacing soon.

I was going to get them colour changed at a refurb place (they don't need refurbing, I was thinking of going for a more anthracite look) but think a change of wheels overall is better.

Can post pics to anyone if interested. Open to offers...

Comment

Changed mine to 5 x 112, and put on Mk 1 S8 - FTW !

Comment

Originally posted by macspring View Post
                              Changed mine to 5 x 112, and put on Mk 1 S8 - FTW !

Pics or GTFO

Comment

Working...
                              X