next project buy ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• next project buy ?

ok, i wanna something else, i ll get one space more in the garage in september,

i ll have to make a treath just for the garage that i did built myself, a real small house, it took 6 months.. few years ago..

here are the choices :

Alfa Romeo coupe Sprint:

a bargain to buy, had one 15 years ago, and definitly to be part of my collection one day, so much fun to drive on small roads

Porsche 928 S4 manual :

a bit more expensive, but a good timing to buy one as other porsches are guetting into crazy prices territory

S4 B8 avant 3.0 T

would be as semi daily but too close to the S2 avant for same use maybe..

Porsche 997 2S

i would buy one and put it in storage for few years, just to be able to stare at those incredible curves, and driving it during week ends..

Another Coupe S2 or a urquattro to be transformed for historic rallying :

friend of mine just made the "Maroc Historic Rally", competing with ex pro rally drivers as Panizzi, de Mevius, Gache, incredible driving in the Atlas mountains...as shown in those vids :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKCkul-GiEY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdZoDoj1T9Y

the budget neccessary relly on very deep pockets !

other would be : RS3, new daily as a A7 or Q5 , w'll see

any suggestion welcome !
    S2 's and oldtimers

Mercedes 190 Cosworth? Almost bought one years ago and its still on my bucket list to this day!

Comment

Having calculated that I'm not going to have to give the tax man as much money as I thought this year I've been considering buying a newer car what with my current three all being at least 24 years old. I've been eyeing up B10 BMW Alpinia's, a nice one can be acquired in the UK for around £5.5, with one's needing simple work going for considerably less, hell of a lot of car for the money.
      1989 B3 2.0 3A 80 quattro... Budget 1.8T Project.
      1992 C4 100 2.8 Avant quattro... Mobile Sitting Room.
      1995 RS2... MTM K26/7 380 BHP Conversion.
      1990 Corrado G60... Breaking For Parts.

Comment

my friend s vid from the Maroc historic rally

interesting rollover @ 4.40 min , no big damaged, could finish the race..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-3H...ature=youtu.be
        S2 's and oldtimers

Comment

acc to Clarkson you must have owned an Alfa Romeo at least once to be able to truely call yourself a pertolhead

Comment

yep, and once you owned one, you always want another ! lol
            S2 's and oldtimers

Comment

Alfa is done !

did find a Sprint last year, full restoration needed...new paint and engine, done, still some small things to fix..
              Attached Files
              S2 's and oldtimers

Comment

and i m looking for the next one,

Audi 80 or 90 Quattro sedan, 2.3 if possible, silver color and sunroof..
                S2 's and oldtimers

Comment

Working...
                X