• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mate LOOKING GOOD

Comment

• Looking good indeed.

Comment

• Looks really good. I always thought yours was one of the better ones out there as you said and now youve taken it to another level.

Comment

• It looks wonderful! Congratulations. It is lovely when you are car gets appreciation by members of the public too.

Enjoy!
          The Perfectionist
          sigpic
          Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

• Originally posted by LSG View Post
            Mate LOOKING GOOD
            Thanks very happy with final result

Comment

• Originally posted by John. View Post
              Looking good indeed.
              Cheers John big improvement to before

Comment

• Originally posted by Christophski View Post
                Looks really good. I always thought yours was one of the better ones out there as you said and now youve taken it to another level.
                Thank you mate have to say it looks bloody stunning lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Fat Audi 80 View Post
                  It looks wonderful! Congratulations. It is lovely when you are car gets appreciation by members of the public too.

Enjoy!
                  Thank you mate yeah they were saying they haven’t seen one in the flesh for bout 10 years!!!!

Comment

• Looking good, don't know why but the pictures posted on all the fb groups looks better somehow. Its a lovely feeling achieving what you've just achieved - Enjoy.
                    96 URS6 plus speck saloon
                    96 URS6 plus speck estate
                    94 2.6 80 Avant
                    99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

• Originally posted by Vorsprung durch Technik View Post
                      Looking good, don't know why but the pictures posted on all the fb groups looks better somehow. Its a lovely feeling achieving what you've just achieved - Enjoy.
                      Thanks mate pics on Caroline’s fb were taken on her phone which is better than mine lol!! Over the moon with final outcome

Comment

• Originally posted by anthonys2 View Post

Thanks mate pics on Caroline’s fb were taken on her phone which is better than mine lol!! Over the moon with final outcome
                        That explains it then, loving all the photos either way!
                        96 URS6 plus speck saloon
                        96 URS6 plus speck estate
                        94 2.6 80 Avant
                        99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

• Originally posted by Vorsprung durch Technik View Post

That explains it then, loving all the photos either way!
                          Thanks Mark

Comment

• looking very nice there matey, bet your well chuffed
                            ABY Cricket Green Pearl Coupe, blk leather
                            THE ONLY TROUBLE WITH DOING NOTHING IS KNOWING WHEN YOUR FINISHED!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by vonbeck View Post
                              looking very nice there matey, bet your well chuffed
                              Thanks. Am absolutely over the moon mate lol! Better quality pics on Caroline’s fb but my friend Nick who done the work is extremely good at what he does.

Comment

• Looking very well indeed Anthony. I bet you're smiling from ear to ear.
                                Stuart
                                B2 90 quattro with boost

Comment

Working...
                                X