No announcement yet.

human joists New car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I ever change car this is what I will get, absolutely stunning. I quite like the wheels

Comment

Very nice motor, how many miles has it done?
      Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

107k. No bolster wear. Full history. Drives superb. H&R coilovers, Jetex cat back. Huge porsche brakes that only just fit under 18" wheels. And a remap to 440 bhp
        Last edited by Human Joist; 3 September 2014, 07:59.

Comment

Absolutely stunning RS4 that is one hell of a clean looking example and the good thing with these mighty beasts are they're holding values and probably appreciating you must be over the moon mate

Comment

Good choice Paintwork looks mint!

I'm not a fan of those alloys they are all the rage in the B5 world especially on S4's they will be viewed in the same light as 3 spokes in the future. Are they hard originals you are going back to?

Seen you trawling srs for one and this was a good example. Surprised at the power would expect higher from a remap with an exhaust but then every car is different.

Comment

Originally posted by Error404 View Post
              He'll be back, they suck
              Nice motor. He needs rid of the ricer wheels
              can be a member of multiple forums think i'm on 5 audi ones, hang around srs for projects and parts

It's funny srs split into two srs & audiaddicts. to me it was like seperating bruce banner & the hulk

Comment

Comment

Sorry for the poor pictures but I am at work and without my SLR. I will get some more in the day and stick them up, Speaking to Steve we tend to agree that the car will look a little better if I wind the coilovers up a little now the original wheels are fitted.

Had a little play today and fixed the fuel guage, Steve spotted a pipe that was stopping the float from working in the fuel tank once we lifted the lift pump out. Freed that and the guage jumped in to life. Also changed the rear wiper motor out for a spare provided with the car. Need to have a look at the temp sender and thermostat, as the guage has been a little iffy today and when I was driving back it wandered from 70-90 stationary and moving.
                  Last edited by Human Joist; 3 September 2014, 08:01.

Comment

Nice, looks much better on those wheels.

Comment

yup, much better indeed.

Comment

Looks nice that buddy, glad you found one.

With stock downpipes and main cats, 440 would be the limit. Even at this stage they still feel great.

I think with the temperature fluctuation, if it drops to 70 when driving the climbs when stationary, it is most likely to be the thermostat. It's not uncommon for the G62 temp sensor to fail either.
                        Cheers,

Chris

Silver S2 Avant : Sold

Comment

Working...
                        X