Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B3 Quattro coupe project

Some time ago I picked up a b3 Quattro coupe 2.3 10v
    Well it is starting to take shape now after it came out the paint shop to rectify key scratches and little dents and scrapes

First to go on where the refurbed 17" oz's

Next up was to tackle the disgusting dirty cream velour interior so in went some scripted seats and black door cards complete with carbon trim

A much nicer place to be

A 2.2 turbo 20v is on the cards but the 10v makes such a nice induction noise
    Last edited by Tk1; 31 August 2014, 16:02.

Exterior b pillar trims fitted

New door trims as the old ones where all bubbly

Hopefully I can find a black carpet but I don't mind the cream I just need to buy a wet vac as poor ol Henry didn't quite get the job done

Comment

Looks great. Good base to start from

Gav
      S2 Cabriolet.........

Comment

Cheers and in hindsight maybe I should have just bought an s2 but I wanted black and this came up
        I do like building up cars so how far this will go who knows as I have my b2 coupe quattro that I intend to build a lwb sport
        A 20vt in both might be a bit costly

Comment

Nice. Like the interior. Is this NG or KV? And have you decided what you're doing with the brakes? (Assuming you're the same Tk1 as the one over on Classicaudi.. ;-) )

Comment

In all honestly if you're looking at doing at engine conversions I wouldn't bother with a i5 20vt. If that's what you want you'd be better off waiting and get am s2.
            I'd like at a high power 10vt , or 2.7v6tt or even a 4.2 v8. All are well documented conversions and you can't buy one off the shelf as you can with an s2

Just my tuppence

Gav
            S2 Cabriolet.........

Comment

Originally posted by gavs20v View Post
              In all honestly if you're looking at doing at engine conversions I wouldn't bother with a i5 20vt. If that's what you want you'd be better off waiting and get am s2.
              I'd like at a high power 10vt , or 2.7v6tt or even a 4.2 v8. All are well documented conversions and you can't buy one off the shelf as you can with an s2

Just my tuppence

Gav
              Got to agree. Would love a BT 10vt myself.. just for the fact that it's a bit different and of course, the noise...!

Btw Gav, coilies still available?

Comment

I am all ears on the 10vt
                I am not looking for a serious power upgrade but the n/a 10v does lack a bit
                It's not so bad once rolling but defiantly needs more
                And yes I am the same Tk1 on classic audi
                The 20v g60's are defiantly an option but I may look into a brembo conversion

Comment

Dam she is pretty! What a lovely exampleI do like a b3. Happy days

Comment

Working...
                  X