just purchased S2 3B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just purchased S2 3B

with dead engine. no compression in four cylinders and in the first compresion is 5
    Xtra Racing

nice one, is this ur first s2 ?

Im sure you will sort the engien problem and be on your way to adrenalin heaven
    ABY Coupe
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ski
      nice one, is this ur first s2 ?

Im sure you will sort the engien problem and be on your way to adrenalin heaven

yes thats the first S2, but not the first 20v turbo engine it's for everyday driving, I think for this engine will be enough ~300bhp
      Xtra Racing

Comment

have fun with the new motor, i love my 3B just not the bills, hee hee
        '92 S2 - Bent now

Comment

Have fun!!

When I bought mine I also bought it for an all day driving car. But when you drive over 32000 km a year, the s2 is a bit expensive. I pay around 450 euro a month only for the fuel. Thats why I am looking for a second car, cheap diesel for all day driving. I hope to save a bit of money so I can take it to rs2 specs.
          Getting everything sorted out for my 5++ hp project

Comment

Originally posted by Erikb
            Have fun!!

When I bought mine I also bought it for an all day driving car. But when you drive over 32000 km a year, the s2 is a bit expensive. I pay around 450 euro a month only for the fuel. Thats why I am looking for a second car, cheap diesel for all day driving. I hope to save a bit of money so I can take it to rs2 specs.
            now I'm driving A4 1,9tdi every day but it must to go, so I found S2 and bought it. My job is paying for fuel so I don't care with what car to go
            With A4 I was doing ~100k km a year
            Xtra Racing

Comment

Working...
            X