• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just found some old pics of my scirocco

i miss this car, by far the most favorite car i have owned

sorry some are blurry,

i miss it!

My wife's had a couple of 'rocos....not that I'm saying they're woman's cars!! Great cars, good to drive, no mistaking the shape, easy to work on and bits are cheep.
    You should buy another one?!

I'll bet your's was pretty quick with that turbo'd lump in there

Comment

Always been an itch that I have never scratched and unlikely to now. I once had the opportunity to buy my barbers Scirocco GT but opted for short back and sides instead before viewing and buying my first CQ. I then moved on to wanting a Corrado and never quite got one of those either. Funny what cars you always really wanted but never got round to having. Should start a thread for a easily obtainable "dream" cars that we never owned.

John is right, must have been fun with that engine and FWD.

Comment

Nice car always liked them extremely rare now I bet you wish you kept hold of it now!! Hindsight would be useful!!!

Comment

Yea it was a great car to drive, plenty quick enough. it was neck and neck with a b6 s4 before it was mapped. The day it was mapped i drove the long way home and i was laughing my head off all the way, great fun and like i say plenty fast enough.

i have plenty of fun stories and fond memories. most of the boy racers that used to have a go didnt even know what it was haha, quite a few times they would have the window down shouting "what is it?"........ a siroccoooooo booooosssthhhhhh haha

i was wanting to get another but i want AWD and it was going to be a lot of work (i dont like the idea of haldex anyway) so i instead picked up a coupe quattro

ah well, much bigger and better things with the coupe though.

Comment

love it.

had a scala on an e plate. great car

Comment

Looks great man
              Step 1: setup. <==
              Step 2: potentiation.
              Step 3: enjoy.

Comment

Working...
              X