My S2 - 1 of 306

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UrS4boy View Post
    If/when you install those leather/alcantara Recaros in your 1 or 306 S2 sedan, please store the original cloth seats in a warm dry location with NOTHING ON THEM. If you store them in a cool/moist area, they will get moldy. If you place anything on them, the foam will get permanently distorted. And then there is the possibility of mice. Maybe in your bedroom?
    that is the plan, to keep all original parts so it is possible to put it factory condition if necesary

but i think that it would not be necesary
    S2 limo

Comment

Originally posted by Nace20 View Post
      that is the plan, to keep all original parts so it is possible to put it factory condition if necesary. But i think that it would not be necesary
      You say that now but in 2019, the US 25 year rule kicks in and they will come hunting for your S2s and RS2s with money in hand. 1 of 306 = keep it 100% stock to many people.
      RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
      94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

OMG .. NOOO ... you ruined this beutiful car witch is 1 of 306 S2 ever made ..
        please take out this ugly REPARO seats and dont destroy the car with them.. your S2 now worth nothing ! Please..
        if you dont have place for this seats.. send it to my adrese ..
        I will keep it in warm place and nothing will be on them !
        LOL

Comment

Today I managed to register the car

S2 limo

Comment

Nice number plate

Comment

it is summer time

S2 limo

Comment

One isn't enough.We need more photos!!
                96 URS6 plus speck saloon
                96 URS6 plus speck estate
                94 2.6 80 Avant
                99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

i have front bumper on repair, when get i back i will clean the car and make more
                  S2 limo

Comment

Make it quick,i have withdrawal symptoms.
                    96 URS6 plus speck saloon
                    96 URS6 plus speck estate
                    94 2.6 80 Avant
                    99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

Originally posted by Nace20 View Post
                      it is summer time

Very nice, but remember the sun's positon and shadows.

Better with the front wheels straight ahead, imho.

Maybe a bit lower in at the back.

Still very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by UrS4boy View Post
                        You say that now but in 2019, the US 25 year rule kicks in and they will come hunting for your S2s and RS2s with money in hand. 1 of 306 = keep it 100% stock to many people.

Originally posted by rs200 View Post
                        OMG .. NOOO ... you ruined this beutiful car witch is 1 of 306 S2 ever made.
                        Please take out this ugly REPARO seats and don't destroy the car with them.. Your S2 now worth nothing ! Please..
                        if you don't have place for this seats.. send it to my address ..
                        I will keep it in warm place and nothing will be on them !
                        LOL

There are two sides to every opinion.

You also have to bear in mind who is making a comment / post. Dave has particular opinions which not everyone may agree with, but ridicule is not an helpful or mature response.

His willingness to make posts to assist people, formulate links, with diagrams and photos on a particular issue is second to none and he should be commended and encouraged.

No one likes a smartarse as I was reminded of myself on here, which was the correct comment at the time.

Without wishing to over react, this forum is very good on a myriad of fronts, and is civil to members, it should be kept that way for everyone's benefit.

It is head and shoulders above some of the atmosphere on other forums

Thanks.

Comment

I think rs200 was taking the mickey

Comment

Agreed, but keen to ensure that the thin end of the wedge does get started with members taking shots at other members, because they are opinionated or do not conform to the 'norm'.

I'm thinking of the 'dremel' jokes, while appearing funny to most, someone was repeatedly at the butt of those jokes, and no one likes to the repeated and ongoing butt of a joke.

But agreed this is not one of those times, but as mentioned above, still wanted to flag it and use the opportunity to keep us all on the straight and narrow from an on-line etiquette point of view.

Thanks.

As you were.

Comment

More pics please !!
                              S2 's and oldtimers

Comment

Originally posted by geryS2 View Post
                                More pics please !!
                                here they are, with repaired and painted front bumper

S2 limo

Comment

Working...
                                X