rally car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rally car

my audi very close to being ready for next event [ just got a few bills to pay first ] car fitted with the new engine and motec m800 incl switchable anti-lag. power with 34mm restrictor fitted is around 300bhp /400ftlb , weight saved [ to be confirmed ] is very close to 50kg block 25kg ,lithuim battery 9kg, alternator 2kg, front struts 2kg , new ecu/ loom 3kg , wheels x 4 1kg . going to get car set up and weighed soon , target 1100kg unladen. im looking for sponsors from any one who wants to get involved with my project that poss has a audi related business ect [tax can be claimed back for advertising ] ray

Sounds good

Got any pictures of the car? Where will you be taking part in rallys?

I have a Audi related business so may have to chat about what we could do sponsorship wise. Check us out www.renntag.co.uk

The website needs updating as we have a load of new products. or check out our facebook https://www.facebook.com/Renntag?ref=hl

Comment

hi poss end of aug as there is a big rally at Epynt mid Wales I will try to get some help posting pics on forum as im rubbish at that sort of thing and don't go on face book either .

Comment

rally car must look like this.

Comment

Working...
        X