Mantas_quattro garage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mantas_quattro garage

Hello every one I have joined to S2 forum in 2009, but somehow I would like to introduce my cars only now. I don't know why only now, may be of to little free time, you know job, family... I'm from Lithuania, small country in east Europe... Why I have chosen Audi... my ex girls mom had Audi 90 B3 FWD R5 USA version. So some times she gave me to drive this car. The first impression was the sound of 5 cyl. engine with REMUS exhaust system - WOW and the torque - the first car so powerful I had drove in 1998. After two years I got Audi 80 1,8S 1988. It was strongly damaged to right side. Bad masters badly fixed it. I have invested a lot of money into it, after one year I sold it to Kazakhstan. It was my first experience with my own car. Second I bought Audi Coupe B3 1,8 I 83kW FWD 1989. Soon my happiness ended. Every corner of this coupe was strongly repaired with putty. And after few months there apeared cracks. I had to repaint it whole. I have sold my coupe and found at that time for me very interesting Audi model. It was in 2003 - Audi 80 2,0L 16V 101 kW FWD Sport Edition. Green pearl color, Kamey bumpers spoilers, black satin recaro interior, Audi Sport leather steerin wheel, two ends exhaust - what a model I thought. I loved this car very much. Friends loved to joke - engine shining like the mirror. But after one year happened car accidend. Few drunk buttheads decided to make a "brave competition", who will cross crossway trought red light. I was crossing by green light, but it was really lucky day for me, I'm still alive. Car was totaly damaged... So I was in search for new one Audi, and I have found same model. But it had many problems with engine... Before it I saw in news paper one add - Audi Coupe UR-quattro!!!! it was only for about 5000 Litas... I don't know why I didn't rang... Then I decided to buy biger one - Audi 80 B4 2,0 L 85kW avant. For long time in my head was turning that I want to have an QUATTRO. So one day I found for sale AUDI 80 COMPETITION QUATTRO. Damn, 2.0L 16V 103 kW quattro, one of 2500, I was happy. But as previous cars this was also badly repaired after car accident. After one year I have found another Competition from Germany. It had only one owner. It was like from factory. I have it still. Lots of peops saying that this engine and injection system are just peace of junk... and making a swap - to 1.8T. Maybe... But I prefer what is ORIGINAL. So then I had Audi A4 1.8T 5V quattro avant with S4 packet. Then Audi 80 Competition quattro with 2.2T 20V AAN engine... I had dream to built RS2 limo replica. But it was to little time, so about month ago I sold it. Now I have Audi S2 avant ABY 1993. Oh I forgot to mention that I had two Audi 80 quattro B2 with 2.2 L 100 kW, and now own one B2 quattro. I had fully restored body of it. Now needs engine, suspention, interior to restore and to build. Also waiting A6 C4 2.5L quattro avant and few others... So I hope time by time I will load here more pics of my cars and projects P.S. sorry for grammar mistakes, in the future I'll do my best to fix all them eins zwei drei lets go

My first Audi 80 2,0E 16V 101kW B3: (sad - left only this "group of pics")

Second Audi 80 2.0E 16V 101 kW B3:

My first Audi 80 quattro B2:

And this is how it looked 3 years ago (by new owner):

Audi A4 Avant quattro 1,8T 20V B5:

My first Audi 80 Competition quattro:

My second Audi 80 Competition quattro:

My Compi and wifes A4 avant:

My Audi S2 avant quattro 2,2T 20V ABY:

Last edited by Mantas_quattro; 9 December 2015, 04:21.
    /l_o__\-OOOO-/__o_l\ THE LORD OF THE RINGS /l_o__\-OOOO-/__o_l\

Hello and welcome, your garage is great just a bit off bad luck until you have your dream car do you have any pictures of your aby and b2 quattro?

Comment

Hello, and thanks. Yes I have, just need to load all pics to another server and then enter here URL of pics. I'll try to do it today.

Comment

Coolio

Comment

Hello, I have uploaded few pics with my Audis in first paragraph, cheers

Comment

So about my S2 avant, got it about 4 years ago, stright from Germany. It had an car accident: was broken front bumper, damaged front right wing, DE lamp, fog lamp and turn indicator, rear bumperswith cracks, a little bit trunk doors. What was stange for me, that engine looked like new, for that I was realy happy.

Comment

So I started to look for new parts: there was need new front bumper, front lamps, new rear bumper, new trunk door and more patrs... And finaly found some of them,so started to restore my S2:

Comment

Instaled black tail lamps - TRESER. Found front S2/RS2 lamps. In super condition front bumper, front lamp washers, rear bumper...:

And under front passenger seat found mobile phone

Last edited by Mantas_quattro; 11 December 2015, 13:58.

Comment

The phone under the seat could well have been used as a cheap tracking system

Comment

nice

Comment

yes it could be
                      Last edited by Mantas_quattro; 27 January 2016, 10:36.

Comment

So second work was to install headlamps washers:

Comment

And the result looks like that:

Comment

One day I decided to make by PC help a view which wheels would be better to mount on my S2:

1. AVANTGARDE R17/R18

Comment

2. LM BBS R18

Comment

Working...
                              X