New Car :-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Car :-)

Just got back from Edinburgh having flown up to pick up my new toy...

5.2 V10, Bang & Olufsen, Steel Brakes (purposefully not ceramics), Carbon, immaculate with less than 60K on the clock and FASH - I love it already! it just obliterated 400 miles with ease...

Stunning . Beautiful car

Gav
    S2 Cabriolet.........

Comment

MEGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lambo for 5 people to travel in. And fuel prices are cheap at the moment!!

Comment

Holy Moly...... beautiful car.

I'm gonna ask though, how much?

Comment

what a fine beast

Comment

Put Milltek exhaust and will be awsome

Comment

Thanks for the comments, its a great car, its already had the parking brakes and motors replaced, which is a common failure point, everything else all checks out 100% so I am happy, cost? put it this way, its the most i've ever spent on a car, but substantially less than it cost new :-)

Milltek? hmmm, I am actually in two minds about that, it is literally near silent when doing the motorway speed limit, there is barely any cabin intrusion and I wouldn't want to change that by making it louder or drone, when this exhaust goes I may look into a resonated one, for now, its not a project car, its a drive and thats it car!

Comment

that's a fine beastie
                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                1990 CQ20v
                2001 3.0 B6 A4 Avant Quattro Sport

Comment

Massive amount of car for the money, must admit I was eyeing these up a few months ago. Nothing beats the sound of a V10
                  Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                  Indigo ABY coupé
                  Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by Error404 View Post
                    Nothing beats the sound of a V10
                    V10 TFSI

Comment

I always had a soft spot for the S8, but the V10 sounds like an interesting beast of a car!

Comment

Holy Moses that is one absolutely STUNNING motor I bet you have a smile from ear to ear now and all you want to do is drive everywhere well done I also have a soft spot for these mega cars and as mentioned for what you get tremendous value

Comment

Nice car. Hope the v10 holds because they all break.
                          '95 RS2

Comment

Just enjoy it- it looks a good 'un- someone has to do it for the folks who're too scared to!!
                            and you've saved it from the ravages of Scottish roadsalt

Comment

Originally posted by snaak View Post
                              Nice car. Hope the v10 holds because they all break.
                              Yeah, thanks for that!

Comment

Working...
                              X