No announcement yet.

FOR SALE Audi 80 B4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah not bad if it was genuine, unfortunately it sold to a time waster to will be up for sale again

Comment

Awww. That drives me nuts. What about the second place bidder? I've found the second chance offer thing quite handy at times.
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      1990 CQ20v
      2001 3.0 B6 A4 Avant Quattro Sport

Comment

Tried that, not interest there either, two people bidding against each other, nether of them actually interested in the car, very curious, why waste your time?

Comment

I've lost count of how many times this has happened to me over the years mate. I think people get caught up in a bit of excitement and then afterwards cool off. Or some are just dicks who have no intention of buying a car. Or wish they could buy it but the reality is they don't have the money/wife won't let them.
          I've bought a few cars on ebay and sold a few. Selling has consistently been a PITA. Sometimes you get lucky though and a genuine buyer turns up, doesn't try to haggle on the price because it's already been agreed via ebay, and pays you for the car. It's a good channel to access buyers but I wouldn't want to be in a hurry to sell.
          --------------------------------------------------------------------
          1990 CQ20v
          2001 3.0 B6 A4 Avant Quattro Sport

Comment

I've never had the second chance offer work for me either. They just suddenly lose interest. Its like they are annoyed they didn't win so go off in a huff.

Comment

You should have to wear an electric collar when you bid on Ebay. If you're discovered to be a time waster - 50,000V
              RS2 - Project Mental Wheels
              RS2 - LHD on the road again
              RS2 - reduced to component parts
              RS2 Saloon replica
              A4 1.8T
              BMW 320d Touring M Sport Business Edition auto
              sigpic

Comment

I Agree
                Now on as a classified Add,
                £850 ONO Takes it

Comment