Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My day in pictures.RS2r (r for REPLICA !)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replica?
    Could have fooled me!

Beautiful pics.
    Love the colour.
    1994 UrS4 with RS2 turbo
    1995 RS2 Avant Nogaro
    1999 S4 2.7T Avant
    2005 A3 3.2 q M daily 3dr
    2007 C6S6 V10
    2013 B8.5 allroad 2.0T for Mrs

Comment

Don't you just hate it when someone parks their old jalopy next to your S2 ?!

Comment

Comment

Looking stunning as ever! From one of your other posts I thought you suggested someone had driven into you!? Clearly not from those pics!
          B5 B6 B7 B9

Comment

Originally posted by Ian_C View Post
            Looking stunning as ever! From one of your other posts I thought you suggested someone had driven into you!? Clearly not from those pics!
            Ian, you're correct.....the pictures were from my week away up in Glen Lyon, got back yesterday and when I parked up to go into a shop the front took a good knock. **** happens as they say.

Comment

Oh no! At least it sounds like you caught the culprit...
              B5 B6 B7 B9

Comment

Stunning pics as usual John am interested to know where they were taking looks a lovely area

Comment

Originally posted by anthonys2 View Post
                  ….. interested to know where they were taking looks a lovely area
                  Glen Lyon...…….apologies for late reply, it's been so long since I've actually used the car for a trip. I'm asking myself if it's worth having......then the turbo starts to spool and off we fly.....and I stop questioning myself!

Been away for a few days and put a good few hundred miles on, great weather and surroundings...….and the car went well too.
                  You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                  This gallery has 5 photos.

Comment

Very nice John as usual defo worth keeping the old girl!!!

Comment

Originally posted by anthonys2 View Post
                      Very nice John as usual defo worth keeping the old girl!!!
                      The thing is, she's not the only old girl and you can only drive one at a time!

Comment

Glen Lyon's a long glen isn't it? Worked there a few times but I do the Aberfeldy to Killin road a lot- Loch Tay is such a bonny loch.
                        The 'station wagon' looking fantastic as usual, John.

Comment

Looks beautiful, the car, the scenery, just wow! I really need to come across the pond for a vacation!

Comment

Out at Moffat today for a classic car show, the drive there and back was as good as the show!...….A708 Selkirk-Moffat road, aka The St.Mary's Loch Road. Great road with minimal traffic today.
                            S2 going well !
                            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                            This gallery has 6 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by John. View Post
                              Out at Moffat today for a classic car show, the drive there and back was as good as the show!...….A708 Selkirk-Moffat road, aka The St.Mary's Loch Road. Great road with minimal traffic today.
                              S2 going well !
                              Good grief, the rest of the UK is parboiled and you’re enjoying a bit of light drizzle? Car, from what we can see from these midwinter, “19-hundred-and-freezing-to-death” scenes looks as lovely as ever.
                              85 WR Urquattro, 85 20vT International liveried RallyRep
                              93 MTMS2 Avant

Comment

Car looks excellent as usual John. Any borders car shows in future give me a shout and il pop along with ya if am free

Comment

Working...
                                X