No announcement yet.

what is wrong in this picture?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stick razor blades under the leading edge of the lamp....
    The Perfectionist
    sigpic
    Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Hi,
      sorry about the *******s stealing your lights. I have a suggestion if you want to know when they try it again. Put a on/off lever arm switch on the back of the light. Hook it up to a remote switch. Light get removed, lever arm on the switch moves, activates remote and sends a signal to you. This would a least give you a chance to get a license plate number or go after them.

Greg
      They can have my car when they pry my cold dead fingers from the steering wheel.

Comment

Then use the razor blades on them!
        The Perfectionist
        sigpic
        Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Both wonderful ideas!!!

Sorry to hear about this sla, I hope you can find a solution soon to stop these scum bags from stealing from you.

Comment

Wire up a live feed off the HID igniter and leave it live, or put a thin mesh over the light and give them a many thousand volt shock, with a bit of luck their testicles will pop and they will be left screaming in pain, leaving you the only decent thing to do and put them out of their misery
            Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.--:Albert Einstein

Comment

Mount a self-shooting mecanisme to the lenses. Fires when lamps are removed.
              Use salt instead of bullets of course :-)

Comment

Sorry to hear about this Sla kin criminals,the headlight washer jets should be rigged to spray on lens tampering,but their resevoirs should have some form of flesh eating bug in with the water too
                Rob W
                04 Audi S4 Avant
                55 Merc 220cdi c class estate Family hack.
                92 Audi S2 3b Sadly gone.
                1969 mustang fastback 302. Dry storage

Comment

I guess everybody are looking for "cheap lenses for Audi CQ" ! on the sales ads! Lets polish our Baseball-bats!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Technogym
                    I guess everybody are looking for "cheap lenses for Audi CQ" ! on the sales ads! Lets polish our Baseball-bats!!!!!
                    I'm not looking for lenses........

Cheers,
                    Audi_CQ

Comment

Originally posted by Audi_CQ
                      I'm not looking for lenses........

Cheers,
                      Audi_CQ
                      Probably not the B*s*a*d* who took these either.......

Comment

if u found those ****heels you should forcefeed them 4 dot fluid!

Comment

Working...
                        X