New car joins the Stable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New car joins the Stable

So after having the Green coupe for a couple of years I had the chance to buy a cabby with a 3B 20v conversion so here they are. The green Coupe is away with a good friend who is doing all those jobs that I've put off and hopefully it will be coming back in good shape and with a new paint job.
    The cabby was orginally owned by Brian Tonks and will be going back to him for completion of the conversion to full quattro so with this in mind I am on the lookout for some bits to get it done.
    I have a floor pan and have just sourced a 5spd gearbox, Ill need everything else including hubs, prop, diff, rear subframe and anything else to get it done, so if anyone has some bits that they would like to sell please drop me a message.
    Thanks
    Carl
    Attached Files

Excellent commitment to the S car cause.

Enjoy the results - good plan.

Thanks for updating for all on here.

Comment

Sure I remember that 20vt cabby from some years ago. Will be a really special car once you have had the full conversion done. All the best with it

Comment

I've got a full coupe back end at the workshop...
        It's a love/hate relationship with the S2,i love it,it hates me

Comment

Brought a 20v coupe for a donor. Will break the rest once I've got what I need for the cabby 😊

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

I've got a complete rs2 rear subframe including rs2 diff prop etc and rs2 6 speed gearbox if it's any of interest

Comment

Working...
            X