Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I post my S2 Coupe for sale?

Hi guys

I have a 1992 Audi S2 Coupe for sale that came in as part exchange yesterday through my Garage and due to it being difficult to value, have decided to just put it on a £1 / no reserve auction on Ebay over 3 days which started last night.

I just joined and wanted to add the info into the For Sale section but it won't allow me for some reason?(says I don't have privileges / not authorised - I have only just joined this morning).

I have had a look through the admin section etc but doesnt seem to answer my question why.

If anyone is able to advise that would be really appreciated

Sorry if this is in the wrong section but seems to be the only place I can post!!

Thanks

Chris

Hi Chris,

Unfortunately, new members can't post in the fore sale section until they have reached a minimum number of posts in other sections. If the S2 is on eBay the members of the forum will already be aware of it. Take a look in the cars for sale section and see if it's already been linked. HTH.
    91 Modded 3B
    14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Comment

Hi Steve

Many thanks for the quick reply! I will take a look now

Chris

Comment

no not on yet

Comment

It is buried in a post as I saw it this morning. Link to eBay add http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SUPER-RARE...gAAOSwnONZEKAq
          91 Modded 3B

Comment

wow this forum is incredible! no flies on you guys haha

Comment

Good luck with the sale. Looks like a nice car and lovely colour.
              91 Modded 3B

Comment

many thanks - very tough car to price given its mileage, hence the £1 starting price. It has however been well maintained and is in really good order considering this. Whatever it reaches it reaches so hopefully a forum member will get a good deal :-)

Thanks again

Chris

Comment

Push those headlamp washer jets back in before they fall out! They pop out when the water freezes behind them and are NLA from Audi. Best of luck with the sale, looks like a nice example.
                  92 Audi 80 Quattro => RS2 Saloon!
                  98 TVR Cerbera 4.5
                  63 Austin Mini Super Deluxe (turbocharged)
                  69 Austin Mini Cooper
                  71 MGB GT
                  75 Daimler Vanden Plas 4.2L
                  04 Kawasaki GPX250
                  96 Subaru Legacy GT-B

Comment

Many thanks! Just gone out and done just that.

I must say its really refreshing to have helpful members on a forum. Just had a bad experience listing a pretty rare hard top roof on a BMW forum and won't be bothering with that site again.

Ultimately you try and sell/market things to people who would be directly interested which is what I have tried to do with the Audi (and you guys seem to recognise).

Thanks again for your help

Chris

Comment

Working...
                    X