You all need to drive a slow car!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You all need to drive a slow car!!

Last week I has a brand new 1.4 Renault Megane on rental with work and did almost a thousand miles. Got back into my car yesterday and holy **** :eek2: S2 are ****** fast and smooth and great

Mine only has a home fry (and an air leak) but you all need to drive a slow car for a few days and then you really will appreciate how good your S2 is...............................but maybe we all know that anyway!
    Ex 1994 Avant - now driving a Lotus 340r

True, I had to use a 1.1 Peugeot 205 when my gearbox failed!!! This was so slow. 100 mph tops, flat out down a hill with the valves bouncing!!

When the s2 was built back up and i road tested it, I thought to myself how fast it was and why do I want/need more power. Then after about a week that changed and I want more.
    sigpic
    Tom C - www.rcmr.co.uk
    Audi UR Quattro
    Audi 100 C3 2.0 5 cyl 115ps
    Audi S2 - 07k engine project aiming for 800ps
    Audi B5 RS4 645ps 911nm

Comment

Same here guys I'm driving a 2ltr Carlton at the mo and boy is it slow.
      I can't wait to get the S2 back on the road for some winter fun
      91 Modded 3B
      14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Comment

tell me about it been driving midi van 2 ltre column shift and that is slow this old biddy in an electric buggy was quicker than me
        skint but fast

Comment

Not as bad as what I'm driving while I'm building my car - I'm driving an E reg Vauxhall Astra 1.3 Merit - it has no rev counter, no clock, no ciggy lighter to charge my phone and worse it's an estate with 4 ratios it manages a shuddering 85 MPH. I'm gonna drive it till my car is ready, or till the wheels fall off. Still it only cost me £40 with a full tank of gas and 5 months tax.

Comment

thats not the worst i had to drive it home at 30 mph with rear axle probs at 12 at night not impressed
            skint but fast

Comment

yup i know what you mean!

I drive a MK2 Golf 1.6 Turbo Diesel as a run around for work etc then use the S2 for other driving... soooo love driving the Audi after driving the golf for work all week!

Altho the diesel does save me a fortune!!!
              Ant

2007 Mk5 Golf GTi, 3 door, DSG, REVO Stg 2 and other goodies
              2011 Kawasaki Z1000

Comment

Was given a Daewoo Nexia to drive whilst the aux rad was replaced on my S2! Can see now why they were practically giving them away.

Still, like you say, makes you appreciate the S2 more
                Editor AOC www.audiclub.co.uk
                Editor Audifans www.audifans.net
                AOC Member of the Year 2003-2004
                (1994 80 Saloon - Titan Grey\V6 bumper\S2 Avant bumper\80 Competition Alloys - Nice but it certainly isn't an S2 )

Comment

Working...
                X