No announcement yet.

got any classic cars ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Theres a chap over in the isle of mann I use to work with had fitted a hayabusa engine into a mini. Very very scary indeed but amazingly quick .

Comment

mine is not road legal belgium have stupid laws about cars
      i have driven a few times on track with the mini.
      audi coupe quattro b2 2.2 20vt project (573hp-626nm)
      TWINCHARGED power,zero lag
      AEM W/M injection

Comment

mine's a silver 1984 ur quattro, nearly 20v / red 1988 alfa sprint zender, chasing rust holes! so not on the road yet. / blue 1992 vw t25 sa bus with 5 cyl 2.5 10v daily driver.

Comment

My Lotus Esprit V8 at 21 years old its probably not a classic quite yet but hopefully if I keep it for another 5 to 10 years it will be.

Comment

I do like that. I'd love an early mk1 ,but the later ones seem to make more sense as a more useable car. What are nice ones of these fetching nowadays?

Comment

The old S1 models from the late 70`s and early 80`s are now fetching very big money upwards of £50k to £60k and sometimes more for a good drivable car. My model the Esprit V8 will possibly be worth £30k as its one of the first models, it only has 45k miles on the clock and full service history but later models up to 2003 will go for £35k to £50k depending on condition and history. These prices can be seen on PH and Ebay now.

Comment

My daily driver when I'm in the UK, new picture made to look old!

My project car in Australia, I love the space, pace and grace, hate the overheating, electrical issues and rust!

I'm not sure if this is a classic or not, as it's only a 1990. Also this picture must be 6+ years old as that's when I started a massive and uneconomical rebuild.

I also have a 69 Austin Cooper which I bought as a project in 07, it's still a project but it's 5 times more valuable!
                92 Audi 80 Quattro => RS2 Saloon!
                98 TVR Cerbera 4.5
                63 Austin Mini Super Deluxe (turbocharged)
                69 Austin Mini Cooper
                71 MGB GT
                75 Daimler Vanden Plas 4.2L
                04 Kawasaki GPX250
                96 Subaru Legacy GT-B

Comment

Love the Jag, or should i say Daimler? ....i have been dreaming about buying an old XJC project car for a while now
                  91CQ20v - Gone to a new home
                  93UR-S4 - The Magic Carpet
                  94S2Bus - The Emerald Express

Comment

Yep another 4wd classic. 1982 Land Rover Series 3 County. Gotta love leaf springs and drum brakes all round!

Comment

I've always had a soft spot for MGB's I must admit. Any 'classic' mini is vintage IMO : D

Comment

VW type 4 Variant, 411 LE, 1700 air cooled, 1971
                        Attached Files

Comment

1978 Porsche 928 currently undergoing some minor restoration and a 1988 Galant VR4 turbo
                          Attached Files

Comment

Silver Bullet just turned 25 in April. Not much left of former glory but still pretty much alive&kicking, road legal too
                            Pic 1, 2, 3, 4 - current Pic 5 - 2011

Silver cost me £235 to insure. Just got this S6 and paid £650 to insure
                            Pic 6
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by RoadRunneRAD; 11 August 2016, 00:36.

Comment

Working...
                            X