Looking for J570NVU - S2 Coupe (red)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for J570NVU - S2 Coupe (red)

Hi all, It has been ages since I have been on here, but after getting a bit nostalgic about my old cars, so I thought I'd see if any are still around.

My old S2 was J570NVU, which i sold back in 2005 (I think). Red coupe with cloth interior and Rs4 wheels and was sold to a guy in Middlesborough iirc.

Would be interested to know if it's still about, as a DVLA reg check doesn't bring anything back.

Cheers
    Chris

Thats my brothers old car, he had it before you, last time we saw it was 2007 and it was at quattronics having turbo and engine work done, did look like it was in poor condition though.
    DSCF0526 - Copy.JPG
    sigpic
    1991 Audi S2 3B - 2.5 Stroker engine
    1997 A6 2.5TDi quattro avant - C4
    1976 RD250E / 350LC cafe racer

Comment

Ah that's a sorry sight.. Fingers crossed it got brought back to life.

Comment

:corey:
        sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Had a google, and not sure I fancy the cars chances if Quattronics have been involved..

Comment

Maybe... my old man had a red coupe with rs4 wheels around 2006 / 7 were in the north east. I think when he got it was missing the lower door trims looks like it is in this pic. I know the guy who has it now but I can’t be 100% as it’s on a private Reg I do know it’s a 1991 so J reg would be right year. If it is the same car it’s still alive. Although it did spin a big end bearing, I had to rebuild the engine around 2008. The only way I could tell you is by the chassis number. J570 does ring a bell in the back of my mind though. I also seem to remember a quattronics invoice in the history

Comment

Good memory!
              Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
              Indigo ABY coupé
              Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Wow that is some memory!! I've had a look though my old files and cannot find a chassis number unfortunately. I have a few old pics if that helps or if the current owner has the V5 prior to reg change.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

I’ll see what I can dig out. It’s got a good chance of it being the car as it deffo had those wheels on when we had it.

Comment

It’s still alive. It is the car we had. We rescued it from a garden local to us it was in a non running state when we got hold of it. turbo was off it, knackered intercooler needed painting and the windscreen was broken. But all was put right and it was used as a daily by my old man for a few years, now belongs to a friend of his who uses it occasionally, We MOT it every year, had a set of H&R coilovers on it last year

Anyway good news it’s still around.

Comment

Appreciated thanks, it was pretty clean when I had it so must have been run into the ground afterwards.

Anyhow, good to know it's still around and being used!

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                      X