Whats it worth $$??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats it worth $$??

Can anyone suggest a value for a 1995 S2 coupe with approx 100,000km's on clock, a shagged top end (Cam belt went ping), leaky elec sunroof wont go, 4 inches of water covering interior floor (breeding Mosquitos).Nice Black leather recaros,wood panel interior,airbag steering wheel, slightly fading paint (prob cut up ok) Boost guage fitted on top of dash, hole in Panel where sterio got whipped, home to a million ants, and a dozen odd gekko's, and spiders. It is a good looking car but has been parked and totally neglected for a year or more. Sad eh !I am in negotiation but unsure what to pay as it is not running at present. any suggestions muchly appreciated.
    Wayne J

He should give you £2000 to take it off him.............................

Comment

Yep probably............sadly when I do, 100's of critters will be homeless. it'll need major de-insecting ! :wacked:
      Wayne J

Comment

Not worth much I would guess. I personally would be very careful. Could cost you more than a decent secondhand one!

Good luck.
        The Perfectionist
        sigpic
        Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

i would buy it if i were you and become friends with the animals

s2 ants are the fastest you know
          mssl
          power to the s2 people

Comment

Working...
          X