X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my corrado

hello guys

though i would dhare my corrado with you guys

ok its not a S2 but its comign form the same time period and share alot of common things so here it is :-

http://www.corrado-database.nl/index...corrado&id=420

and here is my fav pic

alex
    passat B5 2.7T rs4/rs6 hybrid 477bhp 470lbs MRC magic
    A4 B6 3L £6500ovno
    ZX9R sold but best bike ever

That's a gorgeous car Alex!

I always fancied a Corrado but never had the money for one in the 1990s. Still time to add one to the 'fleet' I guess. But we're already running three and haven't any plans to get rid of those.

Comment

yeah its a great car to drive on the toad and on the track

also hopefully having my new engine setup soon a nice 16v g60 setup

the only thing im still trying to get ar bettr calipers but due to the deep dish wheel i have going on i cant use the brembo setup of a seat ibiza and ive been told the quattro ur and s2 came with a twin pot set up which will bolt straight on

any of you guys know about this??
      alex
      A4 B6 3L £6500ovno

Comment

looks very nice that one.

I have heard of people using the S2 brakes on corrado's. If you search on net you hsould be able to find a bit more.

Greg
        Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

Is the corrado 5 stud? I have a mate with a mk3 golf. He got TT discs and calipers fitted to his car - they are going dirt cheap, as TT owners upgrade. He did get better discs - might be an option - I think they are 3xx mm. It just needs a small spacer - washers - to fit correctly - I can ge tmore info if required.
          S2,RS2,S4 WB,RS4,S4 B8,RS6 C5,RS6 C6,R8

Comment

Ahhh, Corrado: the S2s prettier sister.

VR6 Corrados are 5 stud, Alexs isn't (Hi Alex!) and he really does not want to do the change over as it involves a hell of a lot of work. Given that you already have 280mm G60 brakes, not sure how much of an improvement the stock S2 set-up would be, but calipers from a 3B should go on fine and would probably clamp a bit better.

Steve
            Avant. Stock.

Comment

I've got a pair of S2 front Girling twin pot G60 calipers going if you want them?
              Ex S2 owner, now running around in an A4 Avant quattro...

Comment

guys thanx for all your comments

Steve your correct mine is 4 stud, but there has been a way of converting to 5 stud which not only is cheap its easily done aswell , I was going to put the brembo seat ibiza kit on but ive sadly gone for 16" dished euro look wheels so the calipers wont fit under the wheels hence why I want the twin setup for some extra clamp

also dan_b how much you want for the calipers and im guessing they are 3B ones?? like Steve mentioned?? and do they come with the carriers??

also got to agree about the girl comment, i call it the two face biach its a great relax/smooth drive but when you open here the corrado just tears up the road
                alex
                A4 B6 3L £6500ovno

Comment

i agree
                  power to the s2 people

Comment

Working...
                  X