X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Quattro

http://www.superquattro.com/default.htm

Now this is one hell of a project!

Yes, I saw this a little while back... It really is an amazing bit of engineering...
    I also know the guy who runs KMS (engine management systems) in the Netherlands has done a supercharged and turbocharged Volvo 240 (8-valve...!) - although I know he has changed to the 16v version now, but is running over 1000 bhp...
    Also there are plans underway to give a high spec Skyline similar treatment....
    Love to see this sort of thing going on...... way out of the ordinary...

Chris
    Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird Turbo....undergoing major changes.....
    S2 Coupe... bit easier off the line...
    '03 ZX12-R daily hack.... lots of nice bolt ons...

Comment

Originally posted by LHD_Kid View Post
      I also know the guy who runs KMS (engine management systems) in the Netherlands has done a supercharged and turbocharged Volvo 240 (8-valve...!) - although I know he has changed to the 16v version now, but is running over 1000 bhp...
      Also there are plans underway to give a high spec Skyline similar treatment....
      Love to see this sort of thing going on...... way out of the ordinary...

Chris
      You are referring to Johan, He does run KMS but he isn't the founder of the KMS-system. He is the dyno-man @ Kronenburg motorsports.
      The 8V volvo pushed out 600+ hp's. There aren't any Dynosheets of the 1000 hp 16V, so i doubt that. It's a shame he is so busy working that we'll hardly see the volvo 240 running.

Comment

Working...
      X