• Show
Clear All

Yes, I say if it´s not a ABT version
    photobucket SUCKS
    sigpic

Comment

Some pics

http://picasaweb.google.pl/albert.szybinski/AUDIABTC5#
      AKmotorsport.net - Manufacturing Motorsport parts that do the job. | Audi S2 on Facebook | Best way of reaching me is sending email to albert@akmotorsport.net

Comment

this red one it´s four cylinders turbo???

THIS IS NOT AN AUDI'''''
        RED Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI TME nº 16 of 250
        BLACK Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI TME nº 189 of 250
        LWB Audi Sport Quattro project

Comment

Originally posted by Rocco View Post
          this red one it´s four cylinders turbo???

THIS IS NOT AN AUDI'''''
          It's very fast in the corners Audi
          Xtra Racing

Comment

I'm sure that these racing cars were 1.8Ts, the engines lasted quite well but iirc were regularly rebuilt, not through breakage just to be sure ( ??)
            I vaguely remember something in VWAudi car at the time, the road going Abt red Coupe was on the cover/or subject of article in one issue and it came to the UK for Audi UK to look at ( together with a saloon B3 quattro 16v turbo'd motor that I managed to blag a ride in ! )
            Needless to say Audi UK were not interested in supplying cars here !

Comment

nothing wrong with the 4 pot. in many ways its a better engine than the I5.

looks like a 16v to me with a different rocker cover, no oil filler. could be either 1.8 or 2l as we cant see bubble or not on that one.

Comment

AKmotorsport.net - Manufacturing Motorsport parts that do the job. | Audi S2 on Facebook | Best way of reaching me is sending email to albert@akmotorsport.net

Comment

i would need some info

Hi everyone, i'm lukas, i've an audi s2, i've just finished the new engine and now i'm going to make the widebody, i want to buy te abt bodykit, someone of you knows where i can?i would like to put the wide sides...i already have the back bumper and in front i want to put something like the new rs4!!...thank yuo so much, i hope you can help me!!!

Comment

http://www.audiquattrofan.de/audiqua...otorsport.html
                    I hope this helps?

Comment

Working...
                    X