Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jamo View Post
    Let us know when you do
    Yea will find out this week if the guy is still producing them but a group buy could help the price cuz last time I wanted a pair it was close to 200euros+
    Cheers mis amigos,
    _Anton

Comment

Not sure bout the yellow but love the door builds. Didn't there used to be a company that made them off the shelf?

Comment

Hi

these Splitters are made by Project Zwo an are verry expensive, When i asked 2001 they wanted 1400 DM plus Tax
        The Company which made these Door builts does not exist any more. I know this Car and it was sold 2001 from Munich to Sweden and the swedish owner made it like new.
        he tried to sell it 2003 or 2004

Comment

how many yellow rs2's were made? i remember seeing 1 in whitley bay a few year back

Comment

Originally posted by audi_rs2 View Post
            Hi

these Splitters are made by Project Zwo an are verry expensive, When i asked 2001 they wanted 1400 DM plus Tax
            The Company which made these Door builts does not exist any more. I know this Car and it was sold 2001 from Munich to Sweden and the swedish owner made it like new.
            he tried to sell it 2003 or 2004
            Yep your right! Not sure they offer any parts for the RS2 any longer. Though there is a guy who was selling copies and I am just waiting for a response back to see if he is still producing them...
            Cheers mis amigos,
            _Anton

Comment

finally found a genuine pair.. will make copies for the forum when I have them in hand. Patience though as I will need to find a good fibre man locally
              Cheers mis amigos,
              _Anton

Comment

Originally posted by rs2coupe View Post
                finally found a genuine pair.. will make copies for the forum when I have them in hand. Patience though as I will need to find a good fibre man locally
                Any news on the splitters?

Comment

good color

Comment

Glad I am not the only one that is a bit unsure of the RS2 bumper... one word I think I could describe it best with: 'gopping'

Not keen on the interior mods actually, makes the door cards look very fussy,and the yellow is not yellow enough for my taste, if you are going to do it, go bright sunshine yellow, not a slightly mustardy colour, that that looks

Comment

Working...
                    X