The racing S2 on s2central.net front page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jkorpi
    That Audi S2 was whith Hestek fuel and direct ingnition management system. This Hestek is Finnish controll unit and its wery common in our cars. That Audi video was my production and if anyone like to put it to own server it´s ok for me. Only thing is that you can´t cut or re-edit this video it´s prohipited, but any other use is allowed

A technical spec sheet of the car would be apprciated around here I think! :mischeif:
    RS2 Black - stock 315 HP
    RS2 RS blau - stock 315 HP
    Sport Quattro - 1005 HP
    High Octane website

Comment

Originally posted by jkorpi
      That Audi S2 was whith Hestek fuel and direct ingnition management system. This Hestek is Finnish controll unit and its wery common in our cars. That Audi video was my production and if anyone like to put it to own server it´s ok for me. Only thing is that you can´t cut or re-edit this video it´s prohipited, but any other use is allowed
      Utterly superb - what a car - MANY thanks for sharing that with us. I can't even begin to imagine how much time and money has gone into that project. Its amazing !

Cheers,

Paul
      Paul Nugent
      Webmaster http://S2central.net
      Administrator http://S2forum.com

1994 S2 Coupe ABY - aka Project Lazarus
      2001 A6 allroad 2.5TDi - family tank
      2003 S4 Avant 4.2 V8 - daily burble

Purveyor of HomeFries and Exclusive agent for Samco hose kits (S2/RS2)

There are only 10 kinds of people that understand binary - those that do, and those that don't

Comment

Shame we can't get them to demo the car round Combe for the Sept event, would be cool to see and hear that chattering round the track
        sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

very very nice!! thanks for the video. going by all the pictures id seen of this car in the past, i always assumed it was a hillclimb car from the bodywork. does it only roadrace?

-b
          Im not the percent you think survives,
          I need sanctuary in the pages of this book...

Comment

Originally posted by s2driveruk
            Shame we can't get them to demo the car round Combe for the Sept event, would be cool to see and hear that chattering round the track
            WHo says we can't !

I wonder if we had enough people here willing to pony up a few quid to cover their transit costs, could we entice this Finnish monster into Castle Combe.

I'd pay 50 quid to get up close and personal with that car and to see and hear it go round the castle. It should blow absolutely everything else away on the day. What a coup that would be for us. It would put the sh!ts up a certain short-arsed silver UR from Swindon for sure

Any other takers ?

Paul
            Paul Nugent

There are only 10 kinds of people that understand binary - those that do, and those that don't

Comment

Jkorpi - You have a Private Message - and its not a joke !

Paul
              Paul Nugent

Comment

I'd do it.....for a hot lap too would be ****** awesome and I'd video it too About as close to riding shotgun in an S1 as i am likely to get!!!!
                sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

damn i can't make it to Castle Combe

Comment

Originally posted by S2central.net
                    WHo says we can't !

I wonder if we had enough people here willing to pony up a few quid to cover their transit costs, could we entice this Finnish monster into Castle Combe.

I'd pay 50 quid to get up close and personal with that car and to see and hear it go round the castle. It should blow absolutely everything else away on the day. What a coup that would be for us. It would put the sh!ts up a certain short-arsed silver UR from Swindon for sure

Any other takers ?

Paul
                    Count me in. It's about time somebody showed the UR how it's done.

Ben
                    the best intentions are fraught with disappointment - gil grissom

sigpic
                    1994 ABY Avant - it's getting there

Comment

I'd chip in too. Would be awesome to see that on track. Adios Dialynx(if its running this time?)
                      sigpic
                      Tom C - www.rcmr.co.uk
                      Audi UR Quattro
                      Audi 100 C3 2.0 5 cyl 115ps
                      Audi S2 - 07k engine project aiming for 800ps
                      Audi B5 RS4 645ps 911nm

Comment

Anyone knows, what gearbox is used in this car? What mods?
                        the video is awsome ! I wish mine S2 do such a noise
                        OOOO

www.AudiKlub.org - the oldest and biggest Audi Club in Poland :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by DAVIDP20V
                          I like this very much ! that chirping noise on gear change sounds like a wrc car is that the dump valve ?
                          yep that is the dumpvalve not the wastegate

Comment

Originally posted by Habib
                            there are no dumpvalve on WRC, o this car at all.. Those Bov's makes more lag, than without them.
                            Xtra Racing

Comment

Originally posted by Habib
                              I haven't watched it yet, but chirping on gearchanges is compressor stall - the turbine stops suddenly and the noise is air shearing across the the blades. It's actually very, very bad, but it doesn't matter so much on a car that's rebuilt regularly. In the extreme the turbine can shatter.

Comment

Working...
                              X