No announcement yet.

523cv & 683nm, with gt3071 0.63ar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was tempted to rearrage the badges on the A6 when I took them off to "0.3 TDI".

Alternatively the I from Audi might have passed off for "1.0".

Wonder if anyone would've fallen for it.
    1993 ABY Coupe | BMW R1200 GS
    A6 3.0 TDI Quattro (aka Sonic's 'ring support/cargo vehicle )

Comment

Well 528hp was made with EGT's pushing 930-940celsius with a ported head flowed on a bench showing significant gains over stock and a 3076 .63 backhousing and 3" system ported hotside and ported wagner evo manifold. mapped on stock ECU at 2.15-2.2 bar till redline. Mihnea who mapped it up until then had never personally seen the .63 backhousing on a 3076 break the 500 barrier. Even after searching thoroughly on the internet most are getting to the 480-490 mark on a .63 housing on a 76 let alone a 71. So I smell bull poop.
      UrS6 Stroker + HTA3586 =

Comment

Originally posted by RWD19T View Post
        Well 528hp was made with EGT's pushing 930-940celsius with a ported head flowed on a bench showing significant gains over stock and a 3076 .63 backhousing and 3" system ported hotside and ported wagner evo manifold. mapped on stock ECU at 2.15-2.2 bar till redline. Mihnea who mapped it up until then had never personally seen the .63 backhousing on a 3076 break the 500 barrier. Even after searching thoroughly on the internet most are getting to the 480-490 mark on a .63 housing on a 76 let alone a 71. So I smell bull poop.
        thanks for show the reality of these superb turbos in our cars¡

wow i would like to have 450hp with a gt3071 0.63ar with that nice spool up¡¡ but of course.... 523cv are complete impossible. and a fully ported head,tested in a flow bench,,,,exhaust manifold ported,,,, that´´s nice uogrades there... giving these power results wihtout boost leaks or clutch fails
        RED Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI TME nº 16 of 250
        BLACK Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI TME nº 189 of 250
        LWB Audi Sport Quattro project

Comment

so people... I'm in middle of my project... how much Hp can I expect ?
          comp turbo 355
          tubular EM
          600 injectors
          non ported heads
          stock cams
          3" downpipe
          double size IC
          motronic (remaped)

I cant wait to find out... but can somebody thel me ... how much HP?

Comment

Originally posted by rs200 View Post
            so people... I'm in middle of my project... how much Hp can I expect ?
            comp turbo 355
            tubular EM
            600 injectors
            non ported heads
            stock cams
            3" downpipe
            double size IC
            motronic (remaped)

I cant wait to find out... but can somebody thel me ... how much HP?
            id say 500hp with nice reliability??

ask to Bram or Repo on the forum ,they has experience with these turbos.

and what about your cylinder block internals?

OFF TOPIC ----

Comment

I have stock pistons, sputter bearings and H-rods , I thing that can handle with CT-turbo ...

500hp, that will be great.... I will finish that project until sumer 2011..

thanks Rocco... and yes... I saw that you visit my page on youtube...

Comment

wait isn't the correction factor just fooked on that dyno plot?
                Does Perididas mean the losses?
                If so @ 215hp, that would put about 300bhp at the wheels, so somewhere circa 400 at the crank in real terms, which sounds about right?
                Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                Indigo ABY coupé
                Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

lol yeah... 215 "loss".
                  http://tuner.ee - http://www.facebook.com/tuner.ee

Comment

Do a single block log from 4200rpm to 6500rpm in 3rd gear with Vagcom (even the £10 copy cables will do this). The time it takes, along with the weight of the car and driver will provide an excellent estimate of the real power. Make sure to be at WOT from around 3000 to 6800rpm to ensure that the entire 4200-6500 rpm interval is done with proper spool.
                    1995 RS2 on Alcohol (6.8sec 100-200km/h)
                    1994 80E Avant
                    1986 2L Golf 2 on Alcohol

Comment

I think that the graphic was "inflated" too much..... very very very much!! The problem was the owner not the Dyno, I suspect, probably he wanted a big dyno plot to paste on the back windows...

Comment

Originally posted by Simons View Post
                        I think that the graphic was "inflated" too much..... very very very much!! The problem was the owner not the Dyno, I suspect, probably he wanted a big dyno plot to paste on the back windows...
                        Simon, not that you have concept of my, but I have gone to the Dyno that said to me Rocco, the same one to which it has gone with his car.
                        I have not entered the Dyno, the car the technician handles it, I remained in the door waiting with Manuel Garrido and Alfonso350.

Sorry for the translate.

Comment

Sorry but this is my opinion, I wasn't there so I couldn't see nothing...what you spoke with the dyno man...etc...the dyno is perfect, car magazines go there to rolling street cars and sometimes the cars has a little bit power and sometimes less...but the power is real...... I only know one thing, with your set up is imposible to have 528cv, is also imposible to have 400cv with air leaks...fistly the oem clutch couldn't put 683nm on the floor...oem exhaust it's bad even for oem setup....etc, etc,etc....there is a trick, and I think that this plot had been manipullated.

Comment

Originally posted by Simons View Post
                            Sorry but this is my opinion, I wasn't there so I couldn't see nothing...what you spoke with the dyno man...etc...the dyno is perfect, car magazines go there to rolling street cars and sometimes the cars has a little bit power and sometimes less...but the power is real...... I only know one thing, with your set up is imposible to have 528cv, is also imposible to have 400cv with air leaks...fistly the oem clutch couldn't put 683nm on the floor...oem exhaust it's bad even for oem setup....etc, etc,etc....there is a trick, and I think that this plot had been manipullated.

+1

523cv with that specs should be a joke

with boost leaks and oem clutch....

and what about the ecu setup? for wich setup was made? for GT3076 0.63AR.. ( this is not your turbo AFAIK. and for max 420hp.... and this is with all in perfect conditions not with boost leaks and oem parts failing like the clutch.

Comment

Originally posted by 200turbo View Post
                              Simon, not that you have concept of my, but I have gone to the Dyno that said to me Rocco, the same one to which it has gone with his car.
                              I have not entered the Dyno, the car the technician handles it, I remained in the door waiting with Manuel Garrido and Alfonso350.

Sorry for the translate.
                              my car did something reliable seeing my car setup.... 390cv & 644nm ....
                              not like the joke of your car setup giving more than 520cv

none can believe you the same here as in 5 cylinder club

you have to know what happend in the dyno

Comment

Spanish ponies, bigger badder and meaner than the american ponies

Comment

Working...
                                X