• Show
Clear All

• B5 RS4 with terrible reps fitted!!!

Whats going on here with these rims,how can you do that to a car like this

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3786765.htm

Not seen one that colour either??

nice colour car, rubbish looking rims

Comment

The offset doesnt seem right with those wheels either.
      1980 VW Golf GTI Track Car
      1995 Audi RS2

Comment

they look much nicer than a lot of the ones from tuned S2 around here !!
        S2 's and oldtimers

Comment

Haha Rob you really are a wheel wh0re arent you?

Comment

probebly had crap wheels, dealer/past keeper changed them to look more standard but wasnt aware of the RS4 offsets

Stunning colour, one of the best RS4 colours ive ever seen, uber rare.

Theres a 4/5 page thread on this very car on SRS.com!

Peace
            1993 URS4 Avant Emerald Green 350+bhp
            1991 Ford Sierra Sapphire 4x4 in Magenta
            BoooOOOSSSSSTTTT BANG BANG CHIRP CHIRP

Comment

Big debate on srs over this car, yeah has non rs4 wheels with the wrong offset. The original wheels were like chocolate and bent very easily and had to be replaced by Audi down the line IIRC

Comment

The stock wheels are fine, but you can't run factory size 255/35 tires on them, unless you live on perfect roads or want to straighten them every weekend.

I run 245/40 on mine, and if you completely turn the steering to the side, then they rub very very slightly. In all other circumstances they are fine, and with a taller profile it really helps the rims not get bent...
                http://tuner.ee - http://www.facebook.com/tuner.ee

Comment

yeah, too bad steering wheel is in the glove box
                  5vtq gte

Comment

Originally posted by prj View Post
                    The stock wheels are fine, but you can't run factory size 255/35 tires on them, unless you live on perfect roads or want to straighten them every weekend.

I run 245/40 on mine, and if you completely turn the steering to the side, then they rub very very slightly. In all other circumstances they are fine, and with a taller profile it really helps the rims not get bent...
                    Because of UK roads Audi took a corporate decision to offer a lifetime warranty on the wheels subject to certain conditions, ie, not kerbed and the amount of deformation was within certain parameters. this was only offered in the UK therefore any personal imports would be exempt.

they also offered a harder wheel that is more resistant to bending but obviously once the hard wheel option is taken up then only the standard warranty applies

Big sticky about it on rs246 forum

Comment

Originally posted by Christophski View Post
                      maybe it is problem yes? The missus saw another of my recent purchases at the weekend,her words were 'orrrr not more??? well lets just say it begins with w

Comment

Well mate, You could always start using them to decorate the house??? Im gonna make a coffee table with glass top out of a spare set I have. Im sure your missus would love that in the house hahaha.

So what are these new ones like? By my count that makes it 4 or 5 sets you have now???

And remember its not a real problem until you go to meetings

Comment

err i can attest to that
                          the cars filthy inside too
                          ABY Cricket Green Pearl Coupe, blk leather
                          THE ONLY TROUBLE WITH DOING NOTHING IS KNOWING WHEN YOUR FINISHED!!!

Comment

Well mate, You could always start using them to decorate the house??? Im gonna make a coffee table with glass top out of a spare set I have. Im sure your missus would love that in the house hahaha.

So what are these new ones like? By my count that makes it 4 or 5 sets you have now???

And remember its not a real problem until you go to meetings
                            I like the sound of that, wheel addiction meetings ,maybe thers a deep dish anonymous in the yorkshire region?

Comment

PMSL,

My name is Sean and i like to look at rough flat faced older types packing a little bit of a bulge sticking out, i frequently look at various models in carparks for some rimmage
                              like this mmmmmmmmmmm
                              1993 URS4 Avant Emerald Green 350+bhp
                              1991 Ford Sierra Sapphire 4x4 in Magenta
                              BoooOOOSSSSSTTTT BANG BANG CHIRP CHIRP

Comment

Working...
                              X