RS2 for sale in Hampshire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RS2 for sale in Hampshire

Not my car. Found it on a random google search - haven't seen it on PH, ebay or any of the other sites.

Would be interested to know what they're asking for it and its condition if anyone goes to view it.

Is badge delete from the rear a likely sign of damage or do some people just prefer the clean look?

http://www.petersfieldmotorcompany.c...nt-rs2-4x4-498

Is it the black one that was on ebay for £39.95k?

And its a 1999 model too....

Comment

Just checked and the ex ebay black RS2 had 128k miles so this one is different..

Comment

Can't be the one from eBay looks left hand drive the brake fluid filler is not where the usual right hand drive one sits. Didn't see the other pics Internet out here is too slow just now.

Comment

You're right that it's from the continent as doesn't have the side indicators which i believe were required on UK cars.

1999 eh? He'd have a very special car if that was the case.

Comment

I noticed the brake fluid reservoir first, and it is indeed a left hooker.

Looks in quiet good condition side repeaters are missing but the 1999 raises a question or two or maybe just a typo.

Comment

Be interested to see how it passes an mot without side repeaters

I'm sure someone on this very forum (or possibly Audi SRS) bought a new wing or two before having their Audi resprayed, thankfully they realised the wings didn't have side repeater holes just *before* the respray, not after!
              B5 B6 B7 B9

Comment

POA is just annoying.

Originally posted by Ian_C View Post
                Be interested to see how it passes an mot without side repeaters
                Possibly as they wrap around? (might depend on the tester)

Vehicles first used on or after 1 April 1986 must be fitted with one side repeater indicator on each side. Instead of a separate lamp, the side repeater might be part of the front direction indicator if it includes a wraparound lens.

Lamps incorporating a side repeater are marked either with an ‘E’ mark in a circle or an ‘e’ mark in a rectangle above which is a number 5.

However, some vehicles are fitted with a wraparound lens with no European approval markings. These can be tested by standing approximately 1000mm to the side of the vehicle’s rear bumper with the indicator on. If amber light can be seen coming through the front lens (not a reflection) this is acceptable.
                Current-2004 Impreza PPP wagon

Sold-92 3B coupe-RS2+, 996s, konis, rear torsen, forged rods........
                Sold ABY-stock

Comment

I'm guessing it was put on UK plates in 1999.

Comment

I made an enquiry, the car is reasonably priced.

Comment

Is the price a secret then?

Comment

They want £25000 for it. Bit out of my league
                        1360kg/600Whp Avant 0-200km/h 9sec

Comment

£25k is about right in the UK for a left hooker with that mileage, however I think it would sell at higher money if they aimed it at the European market. You often see them going in Germany for big money now, well over EU40k sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by rizzono1 View Post
                            Can't be the one from eBay looks left hand drive the brake fluid filler is not where the usual right hand drive one sits. Didn't see the other pics Internet out here is too slow just now.
                            Definitely LHD

RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
                            94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

Originally posted by V6quattro View Post
                              They want £25000 for it. Bit out of my league
                              He must not have liked you, he told me £22,500

Comment

Working...
                              X