RS2 Front Seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RS2 Front Seats

2 front rs2 seats for sale. Location LATVIA.

One of the guys i know want to sold them so :

a) If you are near me or know how to transfer them to you then "b"
    b) Offer your reasonable price

Will try to make pictures tomorrow but they look great when i saw them today. Only one little scratch on limb support. Seats are fully electro in black , without RECARO on them.
    Vadim.

New engine (mechanical PKM head) , Alcon 332mm brakes , Pauter rods , Mahle pistons, GT30R , kw v2 sucpension , new exhaust. 608HP. For SALE !

Put them on ebay and lets bid on them .

Elijah
    91 Audi Coupe Quattro- AAN engine transplant

Comment

I don't know how ebay works , neither i want to go trought all this trouble , easier to sell to a fallow fanatic over here.
      Vadim.

New engine (mechanical PKM head) , Alcon 332mm brakes , Pauter rods , Mahle pistons, GT30R , kw v2 sucpension , new exhaust. 608HP. For SALE !

Comment

RS2 seats(2)

Hi Flexx, I am interested in your friends' rs2 seats. If they are original audi rs2 black/black leather seats with electric mechanism I will take them. For the shipping part of it, I think I can have my friend who works for Fedex help with this. If you can package the seats well and safe and drop if off at Fedex he can handle the shipping and I pay for it. I will only need the dimensions of the box lenght/width/height and weight.

I am willing to offer $1100usd for the seats. Please let me know,

best,
        Anton
        Cheers mis amigos,
        _Anton

Comment

Originally posted by rs2coupe
          Hi Flexx
          You mean Sweeper or Vadim!!
          Mark

Race Clio RS197

S2 Coupe ABY (Green) - RIP
          S2 Coupe ABY (Blue) - Sold

Comment

Vadim.

Comment

Anyone paying 1300$ and orgonizing shipping will take it !

Price won't go down.
              They are in mint condition except this nasty scrath. It's just dust on pictures , condition is MINT !
              Vadim.

Comment

Do all RS2 recaro have they headrest,or do some have a hole in them,also where r the controls at the sides or front bolster(r these on ebay now)

Comment

controls are disconected.
                  Vadim.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweeper
                    controls are disconected.
                    Sorry, what does this mean? Are the seats electric or manual?

Also, as for the price, that is nearly as much as we pay in the UK and we don't have the shipping hassle, so I suspect that you might be asking a bit too much....sorry, just my opinion

Cheers n

Si
                    95 ABY S2 Coupe - Ragusa Green
                    Subtle mods here and there

2011 A5 3.0 TDi - Lava Grey
                    With every option available (except a towball)

Comment

I was soo excited when this thread started thinking they were original rs2 recaro buckets until the piccies aww well I guess theres' a thrill in the search for rs2 rarities.

Hello Si, you wouldn't happen to know where I can pickup a nice set of rs2 buckets in the UK would ya?

best-
                      Anton
                      Cheers mis amigos,
                      _Anton

Comment

the rs2 recaros are pretty much the same seat as other recaros as fitted to various fords,rs turbos etc..main difference being,you can pick up these recaros for next to nothing,retrimming them is pretty cheap too,you can still buy the different covers direct from recaro,they are much more supportive than the standard s2 seats,im just modifying some half leather alfa romeo black leather recaros to fit my s2,tend to slide about too much on the all leather s2 seats...

Comment

Originally posted by rs2coupe
                          I was soo excited when this thread started thinking they were original rs2 recaro buckets until the piccies aww well I guess theres' a thrill in the search for rs2 rarities.

Hello Si, you wouldn't happen to know where I can pickup a nice set of rs2 buckets in the UK would ya?

best-
                          Anton

They look like RS2 seats to me
                          Although they are way overpriced.
                          @Anton - Join the long queue at the back.
                          Tim

1995 S2 Avant, ruby red - ** SOLD TO ROSS **
                          Golf Rallye G60 ** SOLD **
                          Golf MK2 Oaky with R32 engine
                          Audi A6 Avant 1.9 TDi 130
                          Golf MK2 8v Race car

Comment

Seats sold , the thread can be closed. Thanks guys !
                            Vadim.

Comment

were all rs2 recaros heated???? how can i tell if mine are or not

Comment

Working...
                              X